'Ohana Lilo and Stitch Breakfast

Chloesmom

Mother to Princess Chloe
Does anyone know if Lilo and Stitch go around to get pictures and autographs? Also, it says on allearsnet.com that Mickey is there also. Is this true?

When we went last May, Stitch went around to the tables and Lilo was in the lobby. I know Mickey was there but I can't remember for sure who the other character was. I'm about 90% sure it was Pluto.

In January, all the characters went around to the tables for pics, autographs,and general silliness :) There was Stitch,Lilo,Mickey and Pluto.

We were there last September. It was indeed Lilo, Stitch, Mickey, and Pluto. They all signed our daughters book. It's one of the best character meals, IMHO.

Hey, cool ... TNDisneyfan. :thumbsup2

GO BIG ORANGE!!

when i went in march, it was mickey, goofy, stitch and pluto.

134500487-L-1.jpg

never book a character meal based on a particular character though. there are no guarantees. as you can see, i didn't see lilo there.

Thanks for your replies everyone. I have 30 days left til I go and everything is booked so I keep second guessing my ADRs. I booked this meal at the suggestion of the CM but didnt know much about it. I have a goofy phobia ( I know.. I know..) so I try to steer clear of him at all costs.

I have a goofy phobia ( I know.. I know..) so I try to steer clear of him at all costs.

I'm sorry about your Goofy-phobia--we've done Ohana's breakfast twice and have not seen Goofy there. I'm guessing from the above post Lilo was unavailable for some reason and Goofy was sent in to sub. Normally, I believe, it's Lilo, Stitch, Mickey and Pluto.

It sounds like that was the case with Goofy. I have eaten at places with him I just ask the server to ask him to skip our table. I let DD see him one time per trip and I live thru it but other than that I avoid him. The meal sounds great. I read some reviews and the pineapple bread sounds yummy.

I have a goofy phobia ( I know.. I know..) so I try to steer clear of him at all costs.

Awwww, I'm so sorry! Goofy is actually a very lovable guy - I should know! :teeth: I hope I get lucky and get Goofy as a sub for our 'Ohana character breakfast, but most likely it will be Mickey, Pluto, Lilo & Stitch.

I think you can call the day of and find out which characters will be there, though (someone correct me if I'm wrong). . .that way you can make sure not to run into Goofy.

This is one of our favorite character breakfast. Along with Lilo and Stitch, Mickey and Pluto go around and visit the tables as well.
By the way, I'm proud to see the TN fans representing on this thread! Hey guys and GO BIG ORANGE!!!

I have recently been to this breakfast twice. In February, we saw Lilo, Stitch, Mickey and Pluto and they all came to our table. this past Monday, I was there again and Stitch, Mickey and Pluto came around to the tables and Goofy was in the back. He did not go around to the tables, instead, he was there every half hour on the hour for pictures and autographs.

We were there on February 15th. The characters came around except Stitch. We were told we needed to stand in line for pics and autographs with Stitch due to complaints...waiter would not elaborate:confused3

We'll be doing Lilo & Stitch at Ohana's for the first time this trip. I don't think my family's ever met Lilo before, so it should be fun. (no offense to the goofster, but I hope we get her and not him!) I love the Hawaiin girl-and-alien duo, but I've gotta say...I miss the days of Minnie's Menehuna and her pretty pink polynesian outfit!

best chances for finding lilo in the parks are at DAK by island mercantile where she often appears with stitch or sometimes by the hat at MGM

We are doing Ohana Lilo & Stitch Breakfast in about three weeks. My two-year-old loves Stitch. So I just hope he and Lilo are there.

I am really hoping to see Lilo and Stitch also. We have always missed them out in the parks and I know DD would love it... and now I am curious as to what kind of complaints they got about Stitch..

I remember the days of Minnie at Ohana's. Does anyone else remember the buttons they used to give you after a character breakfast that had Minnie and Mickey on them?

We went to Ohana's breakfast about a year ago and it was Stitch, Mickey, Pluto and Goofy, they all traveled to the tables. Lilo wasn't there.;) The breakfast there is delicious especially the pineapple bread. The only reason we haven't gone back is b/c we like to try new and different restaurants each time we go. Once we run out then we'll go to Ohana's breakfast again.:goodvibes But it was definitely a yummy breakfast, hope you guys enjoy.:thumbsup2

My...favorite...meal...in...WDW. My DW knows not to second guess me when it comes to Ohana. It will always be on my dining list as long as I'm still alive.

--Mr. DB

I remember the days of Minnie at Ohana's. Does anyone else remember the buttons they used to give you after a character breakfast that had Minnie and Mickey on them?

Did they do that at Ohana's? I have a button of Minnie & Mickey from a character breakfast we went to at 1900 Park Fair many years ago (it says 'We had a grand time').

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter