OHANA late adr question

kingken

LOVEFLORIDA
HI, not staying on site and I have managed to get ohana adr for 9 50 dinner september, hoping to get earlier but in case has anyone arrived this late before, was you rushed was all foods available, just wondering if worth it this late, thanks in advance

I had a 9:30 res last year and it was a nice experience. Our server and one of the bussers were really attentive. All our food came out plentiful and hot. We were actually encouraged to take more food to go since it was the end of the night. I know every experience cannot be the same but hopefully it can be nice like ours was.

I had a 9:30 res last year and it was a nice experience. Our server and one of the bussers were really attentive. All our food came out plentiful and hot. We were actually encouraged to take more food to go since it was the end of the night. I know every experience cannot be the same but hopefully it can be nice like ours was.
thank you for reply

They cannot offer late reservations if they don't have enough food prepared to support them.

Went twice with reservations after 9pm. Food was fine, but each time it seemed like they couldn't wait to have us leave. Service was subpar and rushed, detracting from what is normally a great meal. Will not go back if we have to eat that late in the evening.

I had a late ADR and was not rushed. The staff had plenty to do either cleaning up or continuing to serve the remaining tables so no one was standing there waiting for me to leave. Honestly, I think if a person is there with a late ADR and they are someone who worries about being rushed, they are likely to interpret every action by the staff as rushing them, even though they are not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter