Ohana / Fireworks?

katml14

Mouseketeer
We have a late reservation for O'Hana on August 15th. Does anyone know what time Wishes is that night? I have checked Disney.com but it just says to "see the Times Guide" for exact dates and time.

TIA!

Spectro is at 9 and Wishes is at 10 the night of 8/15. If you wanted to watch Wishes from 'Ohana, an 8:45 or 9:00 ADR would time it pretty nicely and still give you time for PM EMH at MK if you wanted. Just hope you get a table with a window view, not all tables can see Wishes.

The planning cat. on this board is showing Summer nightastic fireworks to be at 10pm August 15th

At the Polynesian, you are MUCH beter off watching the fireworks from the beach at the Polynesian on the other side of the volcano pool or even walk down the beach further.

I'm not sure you can see much from inside Ohana. If possible, I'd have a meal at Ohana, get a drink from the bar just outside Ohana (if you even have room in your body to ingest anything further...) and sit out on the beach. Bring a towell or blanket.

Ohana has a window and chances are you will not be near it... I had a table once that faced the window but it was raining :lmao: I do not even know if they had Fire works that night it was a while ago... but i can tell you the view would not be good.
The beach is nice to watch from the best view and music is from the boat dock

We watched wishes from our table at 'Ohana on our May trip and it was amazing! They pipe in the music and dim the lights! If you are not at a table near the window people leave their seats and gather around where they can see, so it is not a problem regarding if you have a window seat or not! You can always request a window seat - doesn't hurt to ask!

Thanks for the information. I have an ADR for 9:00 at 'Ohana one night and was wondering about whether Wishes would be visible from there. I'll keep my fingers crossed for a fireworks viewing table!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter