Ohana during Wishes or Hollywood & Vine Fantasmic?

5starmom

...now new and improved with SIX stars!
I have Ohana booked at (I think) just the right time to see Wishes, but I'm just not sure about the food. Is there only the one dessert with bananas? LOL I don't like bananas!

I really want to have one dinner and fireworks/lights type show combination for our trip. Should we consider Hollywood & Vine with the Fantasmic package instead? Is this 2 TS credits or how does that work? I know that the difference between the 2 choices is that at Ohana we can probably see the fireworks from our seat and at H&V the Fantasmic is sort of a separate thing after dinner where we get good seats?

We have 6 children so I'm taking them into consideration for the entertainment and food!

Thanks for any suggestions! :o)

Yes, H&V dinner package is 1 TS only not 2. I also have the H&V dinner package booked. The way it works is that H&V has a bunch of reserved seating for people booked on the dinner package. This beats getting there one hour early to get a seat!! I have two young kids ages 5 and 2 so there is no way they can sit around for over an hour before the show starts!!

Yes, the bananas really are the only dessert at O'hana, but quite frankly, by the time we got to them, I only tried 2 bites...too full from the huge spread they gave us for dinner! I LOVED O'hana during Wishes and would definitely recommend it!

What time did you schedule dinner in order to view Wishes? I'm interested. Thanks :)

What time did you schedule dinner in order to view Wishes? I'm interested. Thanks :)

Ditto. We have an 8:25 ADR for Ohanas. Made it mostly so we can eat and then monorail over to MK for a couple hours (EMH night) but then realized afterwards that Wishes would be going on.

There are only a few pieces of banana in the caramel sauce, they would be very easy to avoid. The dessert is wonderful and I really never tasted any banana. We were there in March and got to see wishes, even our four teens
really enjoyed it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter