• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ohana during fireworks or club villian

knicksak2

Mouseketeer
me and my girl friend are going to disney in october and we have ohana reservations for 9pm on our AK day. Would you guys recommend keeping this ADR or going to club villain instead since ive heard its a lot of fun.

I don't know which you will enjoy more. but you should know that there's a pretty good chance that you won't be able to see the fireworks from 'Ohana.

I don't know which you will enjoy more. but you should know that there's a pretty good chance that you won't be able to see the fireworks from 'Ohana.

well then ohana in general with the chance of seeing the fireworks

For me Club Villain. Awesome event, real treat worth every penny. Even if guaranteed fireworks, I would pick CV over Ohana.

If you have hoppers, I would go to Club Villain in a heartbeat.

Heck - if you don't have hoppers - I would add them just to go to CV!

It's an awesome show and the food and drink were very special!

We of course preferred seeing the early CV so we could see the awesome Star Wars fireworks also!!

We are spoiled by having seen hallow wishes - and Just don't think regular wishes (especially from outside the park) is worth it.

If you have hoppers, I would go to Club Villain in a heartbeat.

Heck - if you don't have hoppers - I would add them just to go to CV!

It's an awesome show and the food and drink were very special!

We of course preferred seeing the early CV so we could see the awesome Star Wars fireworks also!!

We are spoiled by having seen hallow wishes - and Just don't think regular wishes (especially from outside the park) is worth it.

we will have had seen regular wishes and hallow wishes on previous days on the vacation already so the watching of wishes isnt the main part i just thought it would be cool. Ohana looks like its a great restaurant and hopefully i can get reservations for earlier in the week instead of heading to disney springs but club villian looks pretty cool so im going back and forth

We eat at O'hana twice per trip and have never NOT seen Wishes when we were dining there during the show.

Even if we are not seated by an MK-facing window (usually we are)
we can get up and stand near a window for the 12 minutes that the show runs.

You can ask nicely when checking in if you can have a table with an MK view.

We eat at O'hana twice per trip and have never NOT seen Wishes when we were dining there during the show.

Even if we are not seated by an MK-facing window (usually we are)
we can get up and stand near a window for the 12 minutes that the show runs.

You can ask nicely when checking in if you can have a table with an MK view.

thats good to know...now to figure out which one to do lol

Ohana is always there...Club Villian is not...?

Exactly. Given a choice between dinner and an experience that I might like, I take the expeience every time.

OP- I like 'Ohana. It is a decent place to eat....overrated IMO, but decent. There are plenty of restaurants that are good too, so I woudl put 'Ohana on the back burner and go to Villians. I have never been to WDW when it was available, but I have always been able to eat at 'Ohana.

Club Villain for sure!
Wonderful. I have been twice and hope it is extended so I can go again.

so it seems club villain is the general consensus then over ohana? im leaning towards it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter