Ohana Dinner Review

Hi there,
I know I want to eat at one of these two spots for dinner but can't decide which one to choose? Has anyone gone to both and prefer one over the other? Is there something 'fun' about one and not the other? Any advice would be much appreciated b/c I'm going crazy over trying to get all of my ressies in order!
THanks!!

I am glad you enjoyed O'hana. We also ate there recently and loved it. Our favorites were the bread, shrimp and wings for appetizers. The steak and pork were very good too. :banana: ;)

Hi there,
I know I want to eat at one of these two spots for dinner but can't decide which one to choose? Has anyone gone to both and prefer one over the other? Is there something 'fun' about one and not the other? Any advice would be much appreciated b/c I'm going crazy over trying to get all of my ressies in order!
THanks!!

We've eaten at both Kona and O'hana. If you have kids, I would suggest O'hana. They have a guy playing the ukelele ( excuse the spelling ) and he asks the kids to come up and do the hula, roll coconuts around the restaurant and do the limbo dance. We are going to WDW again next summer and O'hana is one of the restaurant we are returning to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter