Ohana, Cape May and Chef Mickey´s

I just called disney dining and talked to an agent. She checked my date of March 24 for Ohana and of course no available tables popped up. I explained the whole thing, and she confirmed it's only in the system thru March 16. She went one step further and said she could check the system to see how many tables were booked there for that date and the answer is zero tables booked. So at least we know we should be able to get our ADR's if we check diligently for the system to load. I did ask her if she knew a specific date when that would happen, and she said no.

I also made backup ADR´s.

Snap. :thumbsup2

Looks like its going to be daily checking for the forseable future to get ADR's for the end of March 2013.

One odd thing that has cropped up is that the Garden Grill is now showing available, although I cannot seem to get a time after 3.30pm :confused3 , and apparently is doesn't open until 4pm. From not available to almost no availability had me curious, so I phone DD and over the Easter period it is open from 3pm :cheer2: although I will keep on looking for a later slot as 3.30 is a touch early for an evening meal.

Garry

Add me to the list... We are waiting for CM. I did make a back up just in case.

Same boat here, I'm trying to make Reservation for 1900 Park Fare and Cape May Easter weekend, nothing available on the 180 day mark.

OK, really odd.

CM now has availability for Easter Sunday (31st) for dinner only. Wasn't our original plan but I will take what I can get for now and cancel later if we can get better reservations.

Checked every other day of the trip from 17th March to 3rd April for CM. Nothing apart from the 31st dinner. I guess the rest will be on soon(ish).

Garry

As of about 15 minutes ago, I finally got Ohana dinner for during Easter week. Still could not get Cape May dinner. But at least it looks like the system may be loading.

As of about 15 minutes ago, I finally got Ohana dinner for during Easter week. Still could not get Cape May dinner. But at least it looks like the system may be loading.

Woo hoo! I finally got my 3/19 Ohana and 3/21 Garden Grill ADRs! I've been trying for two weeks. Finally, I can relax.

Thanks so much for posting this. I got my son's birthday dinner at CM, finally! And Garden Grill. :thumbsup2

Thanks for the update! I got Ohana. Now just waiting on Cape May, 1900 Park Fare and the tea.

Laurie

Must be something particular to Easter because dinner is available any other night that week that I put in. Bummer.

Laurie

Oh my, I can't make mine until Oct. 26 (for late April) and those are most of the restaurants we want. :confused3 I asked the Disney Moms board about it and was just told to have alternate selections. But ... these are four of the restaurants we really want!

I'm worried.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter