Ohana Cancelations...do they happen very often?

I would say..keep checking....21 trips to Disney and I would go for Ohana's handsdown over Konas! It is my families FAVORITE WDW to eat. We are having our Christmas Eve dinner there this year on our Disney trip...and everyone simply cannot wait! Entertainment, the mood, the lighting, the food....LOVE IT! Good luck!:thumbsup2

We just returned from DW trip Oct 21, 2011. If you can't get reservations, show up at the Ohana maitre d desk at 4:45pm the day you want to eat. Have everyone with you. You will probably wait about 30 to 45 minutes in the line. The cast member will tell you around 5:30pm if anyone has cancelled. You MIGHT be seated between 5:45pm to 6:00. This "cycle" repeats itself for the rest of the night. If you have time to kill, just go over there and wait. They "open" at 5pm so get in the "I don't have an ADR line" and wait it out... that is if you really want to eat there. We ate there and it was AWESOME! Good Luck!:woohoo:

It happens! I just canceled an Ohana ADR for thanksgiving day. People change plans all the time. Just keep calling.

As everyone has said, keep trying. I like Ohana, I love Kona. I think the entertainment and the chance of seeing fireworks while eating dinner is great reason to eat here. However, it was way too much food for the three in my family. Why not try both??

Let us know how you do.

Enjoy your trip!!!

When we were there last month for a last minute trip, I couldn't get a ressy for Ohana, but then, low and behold ended up getting one the night before. Don't know if this was a lucky fluke or if people tend to cancel the day before, but don't give up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter