Ohana Breakfast...what is the draw besides the characters?

I loved the atmosphere. The family style was a welcome change from buffet meals. The sweet bread and potatoes were very good. My son said they were the best sausages ever, he ate so many. I don't like sausage and didn't eat any. The juice...was nasty! The juice at Tusker House was DELICIOUS!

Lilo is awesome and we were the last to leave the restaurant and she came over and gave us lots of attention.

we've not been in a while, but we put the Bfast at Ohanas on par with what they serve at Whispering Canyon Cafe- family style platters of eggs, potatoes, breakfast meat, waffles.......Yes, I think there was some fresh fruit at ohanas as well. We like both- but look at prices, location, and feeling on Stitch accordingly.

DH likes that it is family style and not a buffet and DS likes the parade. It is a must do every trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter