Ohana bread pudding

Kaotica

Mouseketeer
Hi! I know Ohana's is all you care to eat, but does that include the bread pudding dessert? We went for the first time this past January but didn't think to ask for another plate of it....we are heading down next week and don't want to look silly asking for another plate... or three!

We always ask them for an extra bowl of ice cream to go with it as DH doesn't like it (I know...weirdo) and just wants ice cream and I want to eat allllll the bread pudding in the world! We have definitely gotten seconds before too! I have contemplated sneaking a gladware storage container in and asking for seconds and putting it in there to eat later. It is the things dreams are made of!

We always ask them for an extra bowl of ice cream to go with it as DH doesn't like it (I know...weirdo) and just wants ice cream and I want to eat allllll the bread pudding in the world! We have definitely gotten seconds before too! I have contemplated sneaking a gladware storage container in and asking for seconds and putting it in there to eat later. It is the things dreams are made of!

Haha! I usually don't like bread pudding but when we had it in January I was soooo surprised that I liked it so much!! Thanks for the info! We actually have 3 reservations this trip so I won't be needing a gladware to go thing lol...or maybe!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter