O'hana: Awesome!

pantheman96

Earning My Ears
I eat there everytime I go to Disney and it is my favorite. Great service and wonderful atmosphere. Best food in Disney!

Ohana is our favorite restaurant! We eat there our 1st and last night. And have a breakfast there during our stay.

I had a question about all these buffet restaurants, I was wondering if you guys can help me.... my boyfriend is a little worried that buffets tend to have their food lying around all day; then there is the issue that everyone is playing with that food. Are all buffets the same? Do you get up with your plate and go get youf food? Sorry for the tedious questions, but I would like to know if it's ok or not. TIA

I had a question about all these buffet restaurants, I was wondering if you guys can help me.... my boyfriend is a little worried that buffets tend to have their food lying around all day; then there is the issue that everyone is playing with that food. Are all buffets the same? Do you get up with your plate and go get youf food? Sorry for the tedious questions, but I would like to know if it's ok or not. TIA

Ohana and a few other places serve dishes family style. In other words they put a variety of food on a large plate and serve your table. You can have more of whatever you like. WCC does this and so does Garden Grill.

IMO, if you are eating in Disney, food is not laying around. I've never been to a restaurant that wasn't busy.

The asian noodles were very yummy & the turkey was very tasty. We didn't care for the dessert though.

The asian noodles were very yummy & the turkey was very tasty. We didn't care for the dessert though.

AHH THe dessert? Is it still banana bread pudding? If so I LOVED that stuff.

Yes it is! we were lucky enough to get two reservations last August and i was so glad that we did. The first time was very good, but the second time even better plus they had entertainment the second night we went. I will be making two more ressies for our upcoming summer trip. The bread pudding w/caramel sauce topped with vanilla ice cream was awesome. Luckily no one else in my family was overly in love with it so i got 2nd & 3rd helpings (almost ate it all by myself).

I REALLY wanted to love this place - in fact, I was sure I would after reading so many rave reviews. HOWEVER, the meat was just dry dry dry and super tough - really gross. Didn't care for the noodles - they were sweet - not my thing. Dessert was fabulous but really didn't make up for such a blech meal. It was so yucky that I am really hesitant to give it another chance.....:confused3

We ate there 10 days ago and it was wonderful:goodvibes We had a great table with a castle view. We saw Wishes with our dessert-really special. Something to note: my oldest son confieded to our "cousin" waiter that he was not a fan of breadpudding (crazy:confused3) but liked the ice cream and the sauce. The next thing you know, my son was presented with a huge bowl of ice cream and 2 pitchers of the yummy sauce. That's why we love Disney!:lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter