Ohana, 1900, or chef mickey's?

Liltx

DIS Veteran
Which would you choose for dinner for 3 and 5 year old? We are also doing Crystal Palace and Princess Storybook. The only time available is 5:00 at Ohana which is 4:00 our time. Kind of early but would still be OK.

TIA
Monica

Hi-

Just thought I would give you my 2 cents. My kids are 2 and 4. They were 2 and 3 the last time we were at Disney.

If I had to ask the kids they would definately say Chef Mickey's.

If it was up to me and not the kids I would say Ohana's.

My kids loved Breakfast with the princesses in Norway, Cinderella's Castle, Crystal Palace, Germany (not so much the food for them but atmosphere), and 1900.

My least fav was 1900 out of your picks....the food was not so good when we were there.

Have fun

Chef Mickey's/ It was my kids favorite. They loved it so much we went twice.

Chef Mickey's 100%
This is one of the few places to dine with Mickey.
Food or should I say desserts are fantastic!!!!

There is a pattern here...Chef Mickey's...its very, very lively and lots of choices on the buffet. Also there are 5 characters: Minnie, Mickey, Goofy, Pluto and Donald Duck were there back in Aug/Sep.

We didn't do Ohana's (though it's on our list for the next trip). Between 1900 and Chef Mickey's, though, I think I would reccommend Chef Mickey's. The food is ok (but not great). The character interaction is wonderful (and traditional).

My wife and I loved the step-sisters at 1900. Our 5-year-old daughter got their humor as well.

My favorite out of the three is 'Ohana's. Chef Mickey's is very chaotic and crowded for breakfast and it was difficult trying to get all the characters to come to our table. Minnie and Goofy didn't even come to it, I had to track down Goofy, but never found Minnie. 1900 Park Fare is okay and has a variety of characters (Mary Poppins, Pooh, Tigger, Alice, and the Mad Hatter), but I wasn't too fond of the overall atmosphere of the restaurant and I'm not sure why.
For me, 'Ohana's has everything. I also love how it's not a buffet. I'm not a big buffet person and the fact that the food is brought to your table family style is great. The character interaction has always been really good and on our most recent trip, Pluto was making every table laugh by doing silly things. I also love the atmosphere of the restaurant because of all the windows you can see the lagoon/Cinderella's castle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter