Ohana 11:30am ?

Stacy9402

Mouseketeer
My daughter loves Stitch. I was able to get a 11:30am but I am wondering if we will still get to see the characters as breakfast ends at Noon.

My daughter is also bringing a friend and she has only been to Disney when she was 4 and does not remember it. So I would really like for her to have a great experience. She is so excited.

Any advice? I will continue to look for a better time but was just wondering if it will be worth it to keep this one if they don't get to see the characters.

Thanks

As long as there are guests in the restaurants, the characters will make the rounds as they would at any other time. You have nothing to worry about. Enjoy!

Thank you! I was under the assumption that the characters was only there during Breakfast hours which are over at Noon. Do they have a restaurant clear out before they start lunch; so they know all the people that came for breakfast would see the characters?

Nevermind I see that they actually do not have lunch hours. Thanks so much! This is great news as I think this will work better for us.

We've had the best luck with character interaction when we book the last ADR's of the meal period, because the restaurants are usually less full, so the characters often have more time to spend with each table.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter