Oh Yeah We’re Going Again, But I’m Not Telling You Yet When! 1/27/15 Prayers Please

So happy to see an update! New Harry Potter stuff looks awesome. My family was in Disney last week and the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train is cute but not worth doing without a fastpass (which fortunately we had)!

Great picture of Lisa!

That picture of Lisa is incredible, it should be a poster. I hope the doctor comes up with a great solution that doesn't involve surgery. I saw the special for Harry Potter last night. I am not a huge fan, but I still want to see it. Universal passes sound like a great idea. :thumbsup2

Love love love that picture of Lisa!!! Praying the appts all went well yesterday!

Lisa's picture still makes me smile. :goodvibes

Did anyone else notice all of the fake ad posts on the PTR page? I couldn't even find your thread till almost the bottom of page two because of them Judy. :confused3

I love that picture of Lisa!! I hope her appointment went well and they figured out a good treatment plan.

I had no idea you were such big fans of Harry Potter!! I love it. Diagon Alley officially opens when we are there this week but since the crowds will be nuts we are not going...maybe next year!

And yes, I leave for WDW the day after tomorrow!! I am so excited!

Hope that Lisa appointment went well. Hope your able to get some planning in for your trip. Praying for you family.

Happy 4th of July!!!!!!!

Currently my house is really quiet as Annabelle spent the night at Nana's house, my parents, last night; it was her first sleepover. Later today we are going to my sister's for a cookout and fireworks!

Hope everyone has a wonderful and safe holiday! Prayers for all. :)

I hope that everything is going okay and that Lisa starts feeling better soon. I hope that she doesn't have to have surgery. I know you get busy so just update when you can. You know I will be here.

Thoughts and prayers to everyone that needs them.

Marilyn

Judy so sorry it has been so long since I have been back here. You and your sweet family are always in my prayers. Awesome Pic of Lisa. Like you we are huge HP fans and I hope to see Diagon Alley and Hogsemeade at US one day.

Many of you know Lisa is a Make A Wish Child. This collage shows some of the amazing things we did on her Wish trip (and last year’s MAW walk).

file_zps9106ee58.jpg

How do you earn a wish trip I am asked all of the time? The answer is simple: by having an illness that threatens your life...it is a pretty high price. Make no mistake, Lisa is not well; but, that doesn’t define who she is. Lisa makes it look easy, she doesn’t want to be a patient, she wants to be a child ( a famous one).

Who pays for wish trips? People like YOU!! We are raising money so that another child can have their ONE true wish!! This money is NOT for Lisa’s wish trip, it is a chance to give back!!

MAW issued a challenge to each individual to raise $500 in five days! That is $100 a day. We are focusing on Lisa

This is the link to Lisa’s page. ALL donations should be made in her name this week!! (we all have pages, so when she gets $500, we will start on the next person). PLEASE consider donating this week, Lisa is only $215 away from meeting her goal. :yay::yay::woohoo::yay::yay: Thank You for ANY help!! EVERY single dollar makes a difference and you can actually donate as little as $5.00 online. You may also remain anonymous.

http://walkforwishesclt.kintera.org/lisa

It is so good to see folks still reading when they have time. If we can ever get a vehicle I might have time to come back and play on the DIS. I miss all of you!! I love seeing so many HP fans!! I would LOVE to have Universal passes, that would be cool...and cheaper than Disney!

You might remember I had a nephew that was premature in October, I got to visit him in May. He is 7months, but still a small penut. Stinking cute and happy!

AHHHHH!!! HE'S ADORABLE!!! So glad he's doing well. :cool1:

Judy - Been busy since school got out. Your family continues to stay in my thoughts and prayers. :grouphug:

I thought it might be a good time to post Lisa's Make a Wish reveal video again. This is WHY we are raising money for Make A Wish (this is our third year participating in the Walk for Wishes).

Instead of buying that latte or biscuit this morning, please consider donating the $5.00 to MAW. Thank you!!

Lisa's donation page

Check out Lisa's smile! Raising money for other children brings a huge smile to her face as well! PLEASE share this link, Lisa STILL wants to be famous! :) Her wish was to be FAMOUS at Disney!!

Hi Judy! I shared Lisa's page on FB.

How is your Summer going? How is your foot?

Tammie, THANK YOU for sharing the link! We are only $115 from meeting this first challenge if ANYONE can help us before tomorrow evening. EVERY dollar counts, but you can only use a CC for $5 or more. PLEASE consider helping Lisa, I think it is the price of a Starbucks coffee... This link will take you to Lisa's Page

The summer is flying. We have not had great news for Lisa medically on several fronts, and yet she keeps plugging along. She finished a song tonight that she began writing on Tuesday (lyrics and piano). It is REALLY good! I am proud of her. She and Rachel are performing as much as possible and David is still doing woodworking and taking college classes. Christian has taken up woodworking as well, he is making games/pieces for RPG's. He is my right hand many days. Pete is working hard and hasn't been laid off so that is a blessing. My foot was actually improving, but about two weeks ago it flared up along with some other symptoms. Just trying to get the inflammation down. Stress exacerbates things. You are very kind to ask. I pray you are well!!

Thanks again to all who read and post you are amazing!! :love:

Just checking in and saying hello! I'm so sorry to hear that Lisa is having a tough time on the medical front as well as your foot hurting again. I hope those things calm down soon. You are all so very busy! I am glad to hear that Pete's job is going well. How is your dad doing?

Wanted to say hey and let you know I still check in from time to time:)

You know I am always happy to see you when you have time Sandra! :love:

Of course I try to be here any time I can. :flower3:

So Baby Jeffrey is 6 months old today!!!!! Where have these last 6 months gone? :confused3 He's rolled over a couple times but of course we all saw it after the fact. Little stinker!! So no more leaving him just lying on the bed or couch. He's also babbling like crazy!!! He'll see Jeremy and get all excited, smile and just talk to him. It's the cutest thing!!

Just checking in and saying hello! I'm so sorry to hear that Lisa is having a tough time on the medical front as well as your foot hurting again. I hope those things calm down soon. You are all so very busy! I am glad to hear that Pete's job is going well. How is your dad doing?

Wanted to say hey and let you know I still check in from time to time:)
Thanks for letting me know you came by Tonya. How is everyone your way doing?

My Dad has been having a lot of pain, they think it is from the feeling returning from his surgery. It has been bad. He was scheduled for a PET scan last night (they have a mobile unit that comes near them, but it was "broken"...they notified them at 1 PM yesterday, he was scheduled for 7). Now he has to go downtown Wednesday and I need to figure out logistics with one car and our own stuff. My Mom had had an exacerbation of issues, she is supposed to be on oxygen 24/7. Thanks for asking about them!

Lisa and I have been quite the pair, thankfully everyone else seems stable, praise God.

Of course I try to be here any time I can. :flower3:

So Baby Jeffrey is 6 months old today!!!!! Where have these last 6 months gone? :confused3 He's rolled over a couple times but of course we all saw it after the fact. Little stinker!! So no more leaving him just lying on the bed or couch. He's also babbling like crazy!!! He'll see Jeremy and get all excited, smile and just talk to him. It's the cutest thing!!
I can't believe 6 months have passed!! Honestly I feel like I have been sleepwalking for months and life is running ahead without me! There are a couple of us still here at times, i KNOW we would love to see pics if you have time. :love::love:

We met Lisa's challenge of raising $500 for the Make a Wish walk in 5 days! I STILL can't believe it! If you want to help us raise more money, we are now focusing on Rachel. This is the link to Rachel's Make a Wish walk page.

AHHHHH!!! HE'S ADORABLE!!! So glad he's doing well. :cool1:
Thank you.

I'm finally going to start posting some photos from January. Photobucket is painful but slowly I am getting them loader. Then maybe Judy can chime in with her side of the story :)

My trip started out the day before Judy and Family. I flew down to Florida, I got a direct flight but it was a long flight. It was delayed too. When I arrived in Orlando it was pouring rain and rain pretty hard during the drive from the airport to my home for one night - POP.
I checked in and got my Magic Band and the CM gave me a flower too.

I stashed my bags in my room.

Then headed down to Downtown Disney to walk around and have supper.
(I love the Lego store)

I had the scallops and chips at the Cookes of Dublin, they were yummy!

Woke up the next morning and while Judy and Family were making the long drive down to Florida I had a day at Animal Kingdom.

I navigated through people still running the WDW Marathon for my early solo breakfast at Tusker House:

Then I went for a Safari!! I love Kilimanjaro Safaris, love the animals, sometimes very close and it's a ride that is always a little bit different.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter