Oh WOW, just booked Fantasy!

trvlgirlmq

DIS Veteran
This will be our first ever cruise! Saw the commercials with the Aquaduck and talked everyone into trying out a new vacation. Heck we haven't even been on our summer 2011 trip to France yet and I am throwing around money on 2012. I'm too excited to care right now!

Thanks.

Looking forward to researching more. It's as much fun as the actual trip is for me :confused3

Thanks.

Looking forward to researching more. It's as much fun as the actual trip is for me :confused3

:cool1: YaHooooo!!! We're in the same boat as you. (no pun intended LOL)

We just booked our Western Caribbean Fantasy cruise for June of 2012 and we still have a another cruise booked for August of 2011 that we're still planning and paying for. LOL

I agree that planning is just as fun as the actual trip itself. If you don't know about cruisecritic dot com, head over there (a message board all about cruising!!!) we will find all kinds of info.

We've been on 4 cruises (only 1 Disney) so far with two more on tap and we've got so much info from that site, it's really great!!!

You're going to love it!!!

Congratulations!
We are booked for 6/2/12 on the Fantasy for my DS 6th birthday celebration....it will be myself and his grammy traveling. Can't believe he isn't even 5 yet and I'm not telling him till next xmas. I love the planning and research and have a small addiction to this web site!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter