• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Oh where oh where is Daisy Duck?

bwv4me

Mouseketeer
Not returning until April, but my daughter really wants to meet and see Daisy Duck? Does she do appearances? Any character meals (perhaps Donald's Breakfastasaurs)? We didn't see her on the Epcot character bus any of the times we were there? Is she even available for meet and greet? :confused3

We saw Daisy Duck in DinoLand in Animal Kingdom two years ago. I can't say if she is still there. She was just out on the street signing autographs and doing photographs. Good luck with finding her. :flower:

May 2001-All Star Sports
July 2003-CSR
Nov./Dec. 2005-WL :cheer2:

We have seen Daisy in the character area in AK on several occasions.

i have seen her alot of times on main street in the magic kingdom signing autographs in the circle in front of the train station. i also see her alot on the character bus at epcot. i am pretty sure she is not at any of the character meals though.

I had my picture taken with Daisy Duck in AK three years ago. Also, try Toontown in MK. There is Donald's boat, which is called "The Miss Daisy", so she may be there.

bwv4me said:
Not returning until April, but my daughter really wants to meet and see Daisy Duck? Does she do appearances? Any character meals (perhaps Donald's Breakfastasaurs)? We didn't see her on the Epcot character bus any of the times we were there? Is she even available for meet and greet? :confused3

My main goal was to find Daisy! But everywhere I went the CM's told me that she was on vacation. GRR. :confused3 She is not @ donalds breakfast, Thats a character I saw a LOT of... I didnt see her @ all, hopefully I will find her next time.

I *believe* I read that she appears at the Liberty Tavern character dinner. I could be wrong though, haven't been to that one myself.

We just got back, and saw her on the Epcot character bus. It's the first time we've ever seen her in nine visits to Disney!

We just got back and last Thursday she was posing for pics and autographs by the Sorcerers hat at MGM. The line was a mile long to see her. We were hoping and we were the next to the last people to see her.

Ask a CM and they can call to find out if a character is going to be around and where they'll be. It's called the CHiP hotline. If one CM doesn't know what you're talking about, don't give up...they prolly just started as a CP. :p

I remember her being present for the opening of toon town one trip (remember it opens an hour after the rest of the park). I believe I've seen photos of her on the tour bus at epcot that stops for autographs.

A few years back we'd planned to do a charcter lunch at MGM for the sole purpose of meeting Pochahontas. To our dismay, it was closed for refurbishment when we arrived and I could see a impending disappointment in DDs eyes. While in line for a photo with Director Mickey, I mentioned our problem in locating a certain indian princess...she whipped out her walkie talkie and called "character dispatch" who told her the royal native american herself should be appearing at any moment in front of the chinese theater (right around the corner!!) and sure enough, she was there!

My advice: at each park you visit each day, locate a character handler and ask if Daisy will be appearing in that park that day. They can give you an exact time and location! A life saver for kids with their hearts set on a certain character.

I just saw her last Wednesday morning (9/28) on the character bus at Epcot. She was with Donald - so I got a picture with them together. :flower:

We also got a picture with Miss Daisy in Epcot after she hopped off the double decker. She posed with Donald.....very cute.

Good Luck!

I love Daisy and my son is a Donald fan. I have seen Daisy only at AK but will follow the advice on having someone help us locate her. It would be great to get them in a pic together! 79 days until we leave for WDW! :cool1:

We almost always see Daisy at the MK first thing in the morning right inside the entrance on Main Street. We have been three times and we always see her there. Good luck. If you don't see her I would ask someone if they can find out for you where she will be.

I like Daisy, Have never seen her but am going to keep a special eye out bext trip!

:flower:

Jodie

She was at MGM near Who Wants to be a Millionaire at one of the silver trailers over Christmas. Not at the Liberty Tree Tavern dinner when we were there in July.

Daisy is probably one of the "main" characters that is hardest to find. She isn't scheduled for any character dinings. She shows up randomly. Your best bet is to go to the park's Guest Relations and have them call to see if she is in the park for the day. Good Luck!

Thanks so much for all of your replies . . . looks like I will have to get a CM to find her for me.
We've caught the EPCOT double-decker bus no less than 5 times and never saw her on it. Also have seen many characters at the MGM and MK entrances to no avail. That darn Daisy is so random - now I've got to find her - it will be my mission next trip! (But not nearly to the extent of some of those crazies mentioned on the Tinkerbell thread as I refuse to body-check 4 year olds and hold my children under my arms like footballs while sprinting to find Daisy at the drop of the rope. :earseek: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter