• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Oh Toodles!!!

Hi!!

When I've travelled with young neices and nephews, we keep the stroller with us and then get a special tag at the gate. As you get on the plane, you can fold up your stroller, they will stow it for you, and then its there when you get off the plane! That way you can use it right away!!!

What are you most excited to do at WDW? Did you get your dates yet? Your little ones will have such a great time! Are they afraid of characters?

:goodvibes

Thank you so much for the info about the stroller. It's one less thing I have to worry about before the trip. It will also help having a stroller with our three hour layover in ATL on the way home.
We have ADR at H&V(Breakfast with Characters from Disney Jr) She loves Disney Jr. Can't wait to see her face when they come out. And warm weather, we had snow today. We leave on May 6th and come home on May 12th. She is afraid of Spiderman(Comic book characters) and Stars Wars.

Thank you so much for the info about the stroller. It's one less thing I have to worry about before the trip. It will also help having a stroller with our three hour layover in ATL on the way home.
We have ADR at H&V(Breakfast with Characters from Disney Jr) She loves Disney Jr. Can't wait to see her face when they come out. And warm weather, we had snow today. We leave on May 6th and come home on May 12th. She is afraid of Spiderman(Comic book characters) and Stars Wars.

WOW 3 hour lay over!! well, maybe the kids will snooze cause you'll all be exhausted - lol!! Disney is the trip you need a vacation to recover from your vacation!!!!

We had a ton of rain today, I live in the Philly area, how bout you guys? have you had a lot of snow?

Im glad she isnt afraid of the disney characters!! Im a handy manny, imagination movers girl myself, I watch them with my nephew and nieces when we are together!!

Are you going to go to Sea World too? t hey have a GREAT kiddie section!!:wizard:

Hi! The Atlanta airport is big but not unmanigibke. One hr is enough time to get from plane A to plane B and take potty breaks. They also have a playground there in one concourse so you could pass some time there on the way back.
When we took our first trip my dd was 4 and my ds was 9 months. The baby was the easiest of all! One of my tips if you use formula is that the easiest way for us was to take powdered formula. The water in the bathrooms isn't very hot. So we just went to the counter service places and asked for a cup of hot water and a cup of cold water. The hot water is practically boiling so we used a tiny bit to semi- sterilize the bottle. Then we used a tiny bit to mix the powder with. We filled the rest with the cold water. If you loose the bottle they have them for sale at the baby center. I figured the baby was just along for the ride but he was in awe the whole time.
Dd was 4 and 40 in so she rode just about everything. But her favorite things overall were the characters and parades. So even if you have to limit your dd's rides there will be so much more to entertain her.

We are thinking about taking Kaitlyn's smaller stroller with us to disney. It would be better for her to relax in. Also, great for around GKTW. For January, get a stroller at the parks for her. She can take breaks from walking and relax in it. I have a few questions about strollers....Remember I'm a first timer!! I saw a picture on TR, were does the stroller go before a ride? Are they safe their? Also, we are all first time flyers. I've been reading and reading about check and carry-on bags. What is a small stroller carry-on or checked? I read it's carry-on and another place said it need to be checked.. I would love it to be a carry-on because we have layover in ATL...

We brought the double stroller with us when we went our Wish trip. It was great to be able to get everyone to the gate with out having to wait for the kids to keep up. It was also a great place to put some of the carry ons inside the airport. The only pain was when the carry ons were x-rayed. One more thing to deal with, other than that it was great.

I don't know if you know this, but you are able to get a free stroller rental at the parks with your GKTW button. They put your name on it (you might want to tie on a colored bandana for quick recognition.) and you are good to go. We got one for Liam in the Parks because his CF makes him more tierd than other kids. We didn't have a problem with the strollers but be prepared to not find it where you left it. CM are constintly moving aroung strollers to keep the areas from being conjested.

You can also go to costumer services and ask for them to get a sticker for a stroller to be treated as a wheelchair. They will stamp your GAC card with a stroller picture=a wheelchair picture, and give you a sticker to put on the stroller. With January having special needs, you could take the stroller with you into the ride as you would with a wheelchair. We got this the second day there and was a great help. It also helped with our 3 year old who always wanted to be picked up and wander.

WOW 3 hour lay over!! well, maybe the kids will snooze cause you'll all be exhausted - lol!! Disney is the trip you need a vacation to recover from your vacation!!!!

We had a ton of rain today, I live in the Philly area, how bout you guys? have you had a lot of snow?

Im glad she isnt afraid of the disney characters!! Im a handy manny, imagination movers girl myself, I watch them with my nephew and nieces when we are together!!

Are you going to go to Sea World too? t hey have a GREAT kiddie section!!:wizard:

We don't care to be exhausted. Maybe the grandparents will want to see the girls the next day to hear about the trip and let us sleep.. :banana: This will be our first real family vacation too. We went to PITT Zoo once with january. (We live around Charleston, WV about fours hrs from pitt.)This is going to be great vacation for my dh too because they last three years he saved this vacation time for her surgeries. He just couldn't be always from his baby girl that long. princess:She 100% daddy girl. We have been talking to her about disney a lot. We told her about Handy Manny and she said maybe tools will be their too.. I sit and watch imagination mover, but can't do the wiggles.
We had good amount of snow this year, but it could've been more. We got lucky few times and got rain. We are going to Sea World our first full day. We are keeping our three disney days for the weekdays.

We will be at GTKTW from May 9th to the 14th. We're so excited. Our son (4) is also a heart baby. He was born with hypo plastic left heart syndrom, and has three heart surgeries. The last was May last year (Fontan). Hope you have fun! I know we can't wait!

Hi! The Atlanta airport is big but not unmanigibke. One hr is enough time to get from plane A to plane B and take potty breaks. They also have a playground there in one concourse so you could pass some time there on the way back.
When we took our first trip my dd was 4 and my ds was 9 months. The baby was the easiest of all! One of my tips if you use formula is that the easiest way for us was to take powdered formula. The water in the bathrooms isn't very hot. So we just went to the counter service places and asked for a cup of hot water and a cup of cold water. The hot water is practically boiling so we used a tiny bit to semi- sterilize the bottle. Then we used a tiny bit to mix the powder with. We filled the rest with the cold water. If you loose the bottle they have them for sale at the baby center. I figured the baby was just along for the ride but he was in awe the whole time.
Dd was 4 and 40 in so she rode just about everything. But her favorite things overall were the characters and parades. So even if you have to limit your dd's rides there will be so much more to entertain her.

I was up last night reading your TR and your new PTR to get some ideas how to travel with a infant from TR. Your DS had a great time on the first trip and he going to love your trip coming up. I LOVE your dd and ds outfits for the halloween party.. Thanks for the tips on the bottles and we are going to take power formula and the small 4oz juice bottles(to give the water little bit of taste) I hope your family enjoy your trip in May

We brought the double stroller with us when we went our Wish trip. It was great to be able to get everyone to the gate with out having to wait for the kids to keep up. It was also a great place to put some of the carry ons inside the airport. The only pain was when the carry ons were x-rayed. One more thing to deal with, other than that it was great.

I don't know if you know this, but you are able to get a free stroller rental at the parks with your GKTW button. They put your name on it (you might want to tie on a colored bandana for quick recognition.) and you are good to go. We got one for Liam in the Parks because his CF makes him more tierd than other kids. We didn't have a problem with the strollers but be prepared to not find it where you left it. CM are constintly moving aroung strollers to keep the areas from being conjested.

You can also go to costumer services and ask for them to get a sticker for a stroller to be treated as a wheelchair. They will stamp your GAC card with a stroller picture=a wheelchair picture, and give you a sticker to put on the stroller. With January having special needs, you could take the stroller with you into the ride as you would with a wheelchair. We got this the second day there and was a great help. It also helped with our 3 year old who always wanted to be picked up and wander.

We are thinking about getting january the free stroller, but we don't think Kaitlyn would like it or take a nap in the stroller. I really like the bandana idea, going to add get colored bandana to my list. We bought colored luggage for quick recognition at the airport. Didn't know that much about the sticker, but thanks for the info.

We will be at GTKTW from May 9th to the 14th. We're so excited. Our son (4) is also a heart baby. He was born with hypo plastic left heart syndrom, and has three heart surgeries. The last was May last year (Fontan). Hope you have fun! I know we can't wait!

My daughter haves Double outlet right ventricle. She had the fontan a week before her 2nd birthday. They wanted to wait til' she was 3, but her o2 levels was 69 and wouldn't go up. Now her o2 level is 94. She got so much better after she had the fontan done. Did you see your son getting better after the surgery? Is your son on any meds? What going to be your sons fave part of disney? I hope your family have a great time and maybe we will see each other at GKTW..

I was up last night reading your TR and your new PTR to get some ideas how to travel with a infant from TR. Your DS had a great time on the first trip and he going to love your trip coming up. I LOVE your dd and ds outfits for the halloween party.. Thanks for the tips on the bottles and we are going to take power formula and the small 4oz juice bottles(to give the water little bit of taste) I hope your family enjoy your trip in May

if you have any questions, i'd be glad to try to help- just shoot me a message. i only did it once, but maybe i can answer something :confused3

January last month leaving for Disney On Ice.

113_2174.jpg

Her Countdown (Picture from yesterday)
113_2199.jpg

January last month leaving for Disney On Ice.

113_2174.jpg

Her Countdown (Picture from yesterday)
113_2199.jpg

Cute new photos!!! We took Rachel to Disney World at 3 months (It was my VERY first Disney trip and I was OLD, lol...Didn't have Internet and knew NOTHING about Disney...I LOVED having her there, pick my brain if you have questions).

Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!

Cute new photos!!! We took Rachel to Disney World at 3 months (It was my VERY first Disney trip and I was OLD, lol...Didn't have Internet and knew NOTHING about Disney...I LOVED having her there, pick my brain if you have questions).

Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!

Thank you! I don't how you went with 3month old. I going crazy think about taking 10month old, but had a lot of my question with her answer. I do have some questions; How was your first trip? What is something you wish you pack, but didn't? I hope you get dates soon.

On Sunday, May 8th we are planning to go to US/IOU. It's Mother day and we want to go out to eat. Any ideas? Something that good. It doesn't have to be at US/IOU

On Sunday, May 8th we are planning to go to US/IOU. It's Mother day and we want to go out to eat. Any ideas? Something that good. It doesn't have to be at US/IOU

I don't have any ideas; however, I wanted to bump this up so others could make suggestions. I know here in our city, Mother's Day is a BUSY day at all of the restaurants, even if you eat at "off" hours. The wait for a table can take well over an hour. You might ask this over on the Wish Trippers' thread where more people might see it :goodvibes I also bet Mother's Day is VERY special at GKTW! :goodvibes

I don't have any ideas; however, I wanted to bump this up so others could make suggestions. I know here in our city, Mother's Day is a BUSY day at all of the restaurants, even if you eat at "off" hours. The wait for a table can take well over an hour. You might ask this over on the Wish Trippers' thread where more people might see it :goodvibes I also bet Mother's Day is VERY special at GKTW! :goodvibes

I just put it on the Wish Trippers tread.. We are thinking now that we will have a sit down lunch at US/IOU. It's not going to take us all day to go through the parks because their not much january can do. We just want to look around. my dh wants to see WWOHP :wizard: (glad he doesn't read this or we would be mad I told he likes HP:lmao: The books more than movie) After the park spend the rest of the day at the GKTW..

I saw your post on the Wish Tripper's thread...I hope someone is able to answer your question soon. Thought I would log in and bump your post back to the top...I personally LOVE Harry Potter Books!!!!

I saw your post on the Wish Tripper's thread...I hope someone is able to answer your question soon. Thought I would log in and bump your post back to the top...I personally LOVE Harry Potter Books!!!!

Thanks. I just can think of better place to be on my first Mother's day with two daughters than with them on January WAW trip. I want to see the Lucy Tribute at IOU.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter