Oh the Pressure to do a PTR -- We're Home & Surprise Video up on Facebook

It looks like you're all having a great time! I'm sorry I missed you. I had to get going early in the morning if we had any hope of making it to the parks early. DW is not an early riser at all, so usually I got the kids ready while she was getting ready and she'd eat as I drove.

Enjoy the rest of your trip!!!

I see Mark has lured Todd to the dark side of hat poses :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: sure the beer helped :rotfl2:

Glad you are having a great time at Disney! Say hi to Pluto for me. Loved the video and the few pictures you have posted.

Another vacation comes to an end. The "unmagical" express picks us up at 8:15 in the morning for our 11:20 flight; we are scheduled to land around 1:10 in the afternoon....plenty of time to do some laundry. :lmao::lmao:

I'm not sure when I'll start the TR; I hope to have all photopass pictures edited by Sunday and CD ordered (I'm having sent overnight), so hopefully by the end of the week next week I can start. I also need copies of Des' pictures and Andy's to incorporate.

Here's one last teaser picture before I say goodnight.

December102012Day5113.jpg

Sorry your trip is coming to an end, but love the teaser pictures. I can't wait to read your TR and hear all about the trip! :goodvibes

trip is almost over already :sad1:
what a fun photo at Sci Fi! can't wait to see the rest and hear all about it!
safe travels home!

LOVE the teaser photos - I check FB as well.:thumbsup2

I was thinking how wonderful this trip was - last trip surely must have been rather bitter sweet after the loss of Mark's mother just before you left. I am so happy this one was so soon - especially with such special people along to share the fun.

Looking forward to the TR next week!

Safe travels! Cookie will be so excited to welcome you home!:goodvibes

I can't believe your trip is already over. :confused3: I swear you just left! Glad you had a great time and looking forward to reading your TR.

Another vacation comes to an end. The "unmagical" express picks us up at 8:15 in the morning for our 11:20 flight; we are scheduled to land around 1:10 in the afternoon....plenty of time to do some laundry. :lmao::lmao:

I'm not sure when I'll start the TR; I hope to have all photopass pictures edited by Sunday and CD ordered (I'm having sent overnight), so hopefully by the end of the week next week I can start. I also need copies of Des' pictures and Andy's to incorporate.

Here's one last teaser picture before I say goodnight.

December102012Day5113.jpg

I love this picture and can't wait to read all about it!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot believe this trip is over already! It seems like you JUST left...

I am super excited to hear all about it though, and safe travels home.

D~

Just getting here and getting caught up! Had to double / triple check where you lived. DS plays 11-U travel ball so I had to make sure there might not be a possibility of knowing your DH. We are pretty nice parents and don't get mad at blue too much. We teach (or are trying to teach) Jack to respect the calls and not argue or shake his head. It'll only upset the ump. Jack pitches and isnt always a fan of the strike zone. LOL

Okay - back to reading! YAY!

We are home!!! Laundry started, grocery list made, etc. After shopping and dinner, if not too tired, I'll do responses tonight. Trip Report won't be started until I get the Photopass CD...probably middle of next week at least.

I will say it was a wonderful trip on all counts and we hope to make it an annual event. :goodvibes

Wahoo for an annual event! Glad you had a great trip and safe travels! Can't wait to hear all about it. :)

D~

KatMark said:
We are home!!! Laundry started, grocery list made, etc. After shopping and dinner, if not too tired, I'll do responses tonight. Trip Report won't be started until I get the Photopass CD...probably middle of next week at least.

I will say it was a wonderful trip on all counts and we hope to make it an annual event. :goodvibes

So glad you're back safe and sound! Even more happy you had so much fun!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter