Oh the Pressure to do a PTR -- We're Home & Surprise Video up on Facebook

Poor Cayley. My DD did that in gymnastics too. She missed the bar and fell in the foam pit and landed hand down ( a no no ) Hers was a minor fracture but still an emergency room visit and home hours later... not fun on a school night.

Is Cayley left handed ??

Poor Cayley! I hope she is feeling better soon. I'm sure those adorable cookies will help her spirits at least!

Poor baby! I broke my arm doing gymnastics when I was young, and my tumbling got much better after. I was afraid to put the arm on the ground, so I advanced into the armless flips very quickly!

Love that cookie arrangement though! I can't think of anything that a little girl might like better!

Kathy My thoughts and prayers are with you!! Your Mom and Alisha !!:hug::hug:You soooo deserve a stress free vacation:hug::hug:Poor Cayley I would look sad too if I broke my arm in 2 places !!!:hug:

I sooo wish we would cross paths in Orlando !! One day my friend one day!!!:woohoo:

Oh no!! Poor Cayley! That little face just broke my heart. :( Those cookies are adorable though. Sure to cheer her right up!

I love the change to your upcoming trip!! Y'all definitely need a special dinner! :thumbsup2 We haven't eaten at that Emeril restaurant, but have eaten at others. So good....and excellent service! :thumbsup2

Poor Caley!!!! 2 places, yikes. Sending Caley and Mary some hugs and heal soon vibes

I posted on Mary's FB page all the well wishes being posted here for Cayley.

Poor Cayley. My DD did that in gymnastics too. She missed the bar and fell in the foam pit and landed hand down ( a no no ) Hers was a minor fracture but still an emergency room visit and home hours later... not fun on a school night.

Is Cayley left handed ??

Ouch.....I can't even imagine. I do not think Cayley is left-handed, but I could be wrong.

oh no...Cayley get better soon!!!!

Thanks, Jen.

Poor Cayley! I hope she is feeling better soon. I'm sure those adorable cookies will help her spirits at least!

I was going to go to the Disney Store and get her a t-shirt, but I thought cookies would make her feel better. :goodvibes

Poor baby! I broke my arm doing gymnastics when I was young, and my tumbling got much better after. I was afraid to put the arm on the ground, so I advanced into the armless flips very quickly!

Love that cookie arrangement though! I can't think of anything that a little girl might like better!

Armless flips? I couldn't even do a regular flip. :rotfl::rotfl:

Well, she is a princess and so princess cookies were the best choice.

Kathy My thoughts and prayers are with you!! Your Mom and Alisha !!:hug::hug:You soooo deserve a stress free vacation:hug::hug:Poor Cayley I would look sad too if I broke my arm in 2 places !!!:hug:

I sooo wish we would cross paths in Orlando !! One day my friend one day!!!:woohoo:

Thanks; my mom is going for a procedure tomorrow morning to see if the shadow is a "mass" and if so they will clip a piece and biopsy it.

I wish our paths were crossing too. One of these days, dear friend.

Oh no!! Poor Cayley! That little face just broke my heart. :( Those cookies are adorable though. Sure to cheer her right up!

I love the change to your upcoming trip!! Y'all definitely need a special dinner! :thumbsup2 We haven't eaten at that Emeril restaurant, but have eaten at others. So good....and excellent service! :thumbsup2

I'm tellling you that being used to her exhuberant, smiling self, I was teary eyed when I saw that picture of her.

Mark took me to Emeril's in Vegas years and years ago. I didn't think I'd like it because I am not a "fancy" food eater or one filled with spices. Well, let me tell you, I fell in love and have enjoyed every meal there since. I can taste the calamari now.

Sorry it took so long for this....things have been a little hectic.

Before I get to Sunday's plans, there was a minor change to Saturday's. As you know, Nicki was able to get an ADR at Be Our Guest at 6:40 p.m. We can't wait to try this new restaurant and we promise lots and lots of pictures.

So we are up to Sunday. We will be meeting at the Beach Club for a meal with Minnie, Goofy and Donald. Yes, we'll be dining at Cape May for breakfast at 8:40 a.m.

After having some fun with the characters and probably making a fool of my hubby again for his birthday, we will be heading over to Epcot. We want to see the Christmas Santas and all the decorations.

Lunch will be at Teppan Edo at 2 p.m. We were originally going to Via Napoli, but pizza and red sauces don't agree with me and Nicki can't have pizza either. Since we ALL love hibachi, we decided to go here (Mark and I have never been).

Unfortunately, Nicki and Todd will have to leave us no later than 4 p.m. to get home because they have to work the next day. I'm sure there will be the usual "cryfest" with Nicki and I when we say goodbye. :sad::sad::sad::sad:

I don't know if we will stay at Epcot for awhile or go back to the resort to change clothes. Becuase later that evening we are going to the Magic Kingdom for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party -- it will be me, Mark, Andy and Des. We (well, all except Mark because he knows NOTHING about it) are really looking forward to this.

Sorry this update has no pictures. But I have an excuse...we've never been at Christmas time, so I have no pictures. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Up next, where will Mark, Andy, Des and I be going on Monday now that we've extended our trip and we don't leave until Tuesday (and the kids don't leave until Wednesday night)????

***And since my brain is so fried with all that has been going on health wise between our two families, I can't remember if I told you all how we are revealing the surprise. Andy is going to put Mark's suitcase on his bed before we get home from work on Wednesday night. When he questions him as to why it is there, he'll pull out the poster I am making up. It will say: MARK SCHULTZ, YOU ARE TURNING 60 YEARS OLD. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO NOW? Then we will tell him to open the poster, and it will say YOU ARE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD (I have a bunch of Disney stickers I'm going to put on it).

Love the reveal idea! I'm sure he will be shocked, happy and touched that you guys arranged this trip for his birthday!

Y'all are going to love seeing Disney at Christmas! It's so pretty! I can't wait to live vicariously through you & see all of the BoG pictures! :goodvibes

I think the EPCOT plans & meals sound great! :thumbsup2

And the reveal is just priceless! I really, really love it!!

I hope Cayley gets better quick!

I can't believe with all your trips you've never been at Christmas time! You are in for a treat. :thumbsup2

I really like your idea to reveal the trip to Mark. Kind of a different twist from the usual trick of keeping it as a surprise from the kids. :lmao::rotfl:

Sorry this update has no pictures. But I have an excuse...we've never been at Christmas time, so I have no pictures. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Can't wait to see this. Going to Disney at Christmas time is on our bucket list.

I can't remember if I told you all how we are revealing the surprise. Andy is going to put Mark's suitcase on his bed before we get home from work on Wednesday night. When he questions him as to why it is there, he'll pull out the poster I am making up. It will say: MARK SCHULTZ, YOU ARE TURNING 60 YEARS OLD. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO NOW? Then we will tell him to open the poster, and it will say YOU ARE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD (I have a bunch of Disney stickers I'm going to put on it).

Love it! Great idea! :thumbsup2

I love a "no picture" update when I need one, so thanks! :thumbsup2

But first, on to Miss Cayley. I saw her picture on FB last night and I feel so bad for her because when Brian was about her age he did the same thing by falling off his bike. Unfortunately, he needed surgery at about 11pm at night because we had to drive him from the Delaware beach all the way to the Children's Hospital in Wilmington for his surgery (he had already been seen in a local ER).

I hope she is on the road to recovery very soon! :goodvibes

On to your update:

I can't wait to hear about Be Our Guest. Sorry that I am missing the opening during my visit. Bummer.

The rest of your ADRs sound great and I think you will have a ton of fun at Teppan Edo. I know you will also love the Christmas party.

to bring you this important message:

singledigitdance.jpg

Yes, yes, my friends...we are doing the SINGLE DIGIT DANCE. And this has lifted my spirits and gotten me excited all over again for the trip.

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Wow!! 9 days!!!!

Thank you to everyone on the sweet get well wishes for Cayley. She broke both bones in her left forearm. It was a clean break and they were able to set the bones in the ER. She is in a hard splint now until the swelling goes down. We go to see the Ortho Doc tomorrow. She is right handed :) I expected injuries when both girls started on the competitive track. Just not this sever so soon. She is asking when she can go back to the gym and condition so that is a good sign. We are really hoping the cast can come off before Disney!!!

Kathy she is going to FLIP (would if she could) over those cookies. Sooooo cute!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter