Oh the Pressure to do a PTR -- We're Home & Surprise Video up on Facebook

The first dress is beautiful and she found a second? Picture of that one? I'm sure we all could help her decide...

So sorry about your MIL.

Smart move to change your 50's PT resie to closer to opening. We waited almost an hour to be seated last time we ate there. Thankfully we had a blast with our server and the food was great!

I'm glad someone pointed out your tickers, they are great!

Thanks for bringing that to my attention. Did I know about this second ticker and did I forget or is this new?????

Either way - Awesome! :cool1:

Yes, I'm pretty sure you knew about it. This is the "SURPRISE" 60th birthday for Mark in December.

The first dress is beautiful and she found a second? Picture of that one? I'm sure we all could help her decide...

So sorry about your MIL.

Smart move to change your 50's PT resie to closer to opening. We waited almost an hour to be seated last time we ate there. Thankfully we had a blast with our server and the food was great!

I'm glad someone pointed out your tickers, they are great!

Thanks, Tink. They won't let you take pictures at the dress shop and she can't find it on any websites.

Maybe it was you who told me about 50's PT and the wait?

I left off with us visiting Pooh and Tigger in England. Up next, we would be just about arriving here:

DSC01249.jpg

And hopefully see a very pretty lady:

DSC01250.jpg

Mark may try on one of these:

DSC01253.jpg

And then we will arrive here:

DSC01259.jpg

DSC01264.jpg

We will stop in Italy and Germany along the way for a couple more of these:

DSC01267.jpg

DSC01268.jpg

We will hit the rest of the countries:

DSC01293.jpg

DSC01294.jpg

DSC01303.jpg

If we are not too tired, we will do some shopping at MouseGears in Future World or perhaps if we missed Illuminations watch that.

Up next, what do I have in store for us on Day 5????

Sounds like a relaxing but fun time around the World Showcase! :thumbsup2

I love all the hat pictures in the update. Can't wait to see which ones Mark will try on this year. :goodvibes

Sounds like a relaxing but fun time around the World Showcase! :thumbsup2

I love all the hat pictures in the update. Can't wait to see which ones Mark will try on this year. :goodvibes

We've really not done Epcot at a relaxing pace the last two years and I'm looking forward to it.

I'm sure Mark will find at least one or two new hats to show off (although he said everyone is stealing his tradition and he may have to find something else.

Thanks again :hug: ... I'll have to post the pictures so everyone can see them. :goodvibes

Hey, the kids booked the photographer, hall, etc. But they still do NOT have a DJ. Just saying.......:rolleyes1

I love slow strolls around WS! My last two trips were kidless so I was able to do that. This next trip Jared will be along and I seriously doubt he will be patient enough to allow for it. I'm hoping the Agent P missions will distract him enough to let me shop, snack and drink a little :thumbsup2

For what it's worth, I vote for squeezing Cape May into the trip. We love it there, and it's on DH's short list for 'must do' restaurants. Luckily it's an easier ressie to get than the other two on his list-'Ohana and Cali Grill. :lmao:

If Mark wants to try a new tradition, he could borrow my DDs. She doesn't do hats around the world, she does tiaras. ;)

Sounds like such a nice relaxing day at Epcot. I can't wait until DD is older and we can enjoy WS a little more. :thumbsup2

If Mark wants to try a new tradition, he could borrow my DDs. She doesn't do hats around the world, she does tiaras. ;)

See! Another push for Mark to try on girlie type "hats". :rotfl:

Looks like day four is a good one. :thumbsup2

I've never done the WS in a relaxed style either, I think it's usually the heat that get's to me. :guilty: I usually find myself strolling through new places I haven't discovered yet (with a/c) and drinking something cold, adult and yummy and then sitting and doing a lot of people watching. ::yes::

So in summary, I take that update to mean that the rest of the day will be used for hat pictures! :thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

Alisha will "know" the right dress! the one that brings her to tears with the thought of Markie seeing her in it!

love all the hat photos, the drinking duck one is too funny!

We've really not done Epcot at a relaxing pace the last two years and I'm looking forward to it.

I'm sure Mark will find at least one or two new hats to show off (although he said everyone is stealing his tradition and he may have to find something else.

Hey, the kids booked the photographer, hall, etc. But they still do NOT have a DJ. Just saying.......:rolleyes1

Tell Mark we aren't "stealing" his tradition, we are HONORING it!!!
(.....and if I ever get around to posting some more updates, I have quite a few tributes coming to honor him with.......) :rotfl2:

OH MY GOSH!!! Thank you :rotfl2: been a rough day. I so needed to laugh and those pictures... one after another... of Mark and the hats made me literally laugh out loud!!!

Thanks for brightening my day. :hug:

You can fly me out....

Just saying.... popcorn::

Trust me, the thought crossed my mind.

I love slow strolls around WS! My last two trips were kidless so I was able to do that. This next trip Jared will be along and I seriously doubt he will be patient enough to allow for it. I'm hoping the Agent P missions will distract him enough to let me shop, snack and drink a little :thumbsup2

When are you going? Did I miss the start of a PTR? I hope Jared at least allows you to sit and enjoy an adult beverage or two.

I'm cracking up at all of Mark's hats! :laughing:

I'm happy to bring some laughter to you. :lmao::lmao:

For what it's worth, I vote for squeezing Cape May into the trip. We love it there, and it's on DH's short list for 'must do' restaurants. Luckily it's an easier ressie to get than the other two on his list-'Ohana and Cali Grill. :lmao:

Sounds like such a nice relaxing day at Epcot. I can't wait until DD is older and we can enjoy WS a little more. :thumbsup2

I'm still trying to figure out where to put Cape May in, but I am trying.

I'm not sure Mark is going to go for the Tiaras? ;)

They do need to change up WS a little...new merchandise, maybe a few more stores, more art.

See! Another push for Mark to try on girlie type "hats". :rotfl:

Looks like day four is a good one. :thumbsup2

I've never done the WS in a relaxed style either, I think it's usually the heat that get's to me. :guilty: I usually find myself strolling through new places I haven't discovered yet (with a/c) and drinking something cold, adult and yummy and then sitting and doing a lot of people watching. ::yes::

Mark has been known to try on a "girlie" hat once or twice, but not a tiara.

You must try and "stroll" WS...so much to see and it truly is beautiful.

So in summary, I take that update to mean that the rest of the day will be used for hat pictures! :thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

Umm....yep, that about sums it up. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Alisha will "know" the right dress! the one that brings her to tears with the thought of Markie seeing her in it!

love all the hat photos, the drinking duck one is too funny!

Yes, she will. I know they've settled on the bridesmaid dresses, but I haven't seen those yet.

I love the drinking hat; and I swear I am buying it for him this year.

Tell Mark we aren't "stealing" his tradition, we are HONORING it!!!
(.....and if I ever get around to posting some more updates, I have quite a few tributes coming to honor him with.......) :rotfl2:

Marv, Mark says THANK YOU!

Well, I saw you at least posted the 50's update BEFORE my trip. Now, can you get a few more done before I leave in 50 days?

He could try Pole Dancing !!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Oh, that would NOT be a pretty sight Rosie. We'll leave that to you.

OH MY GOSH!!! Thank you :rotfl2: been a rough day. I so needed to laugh and those pictures... one after another... of Mark and the hats made me literally laugh out loud!!!

Thanks for brightening my day. :hug:

I am so happy that I could oblige you Ann. Anytime you need more, just let me know...we have tons of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter