1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Oh the Pressure to do a PTR -- We're Home & Surprise Video up on Facebook

Discussion in 'Completed Trip Reports' started by KatMark, Jun 2, 2012.

1. lovethattink

lovethattink DIS Veteran

Kathy, I'm so sorry to read about Mark's mother. My thoughts and prayers are with you all and her.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. LuvvsMickey

LuvvsMickey DIS Veteran

Oh, Kathy. My love goes out to you all. :hug:

4. glennbo123

glennbo123 DIS Veteran

Sorry to read that Kathy. :hug:

5. elaine1109

elaine1109 Mouseketeer

Kathy, So sorry to read your last post. My prayers will be going your way for both your mother-in-law and all who love her. Elaine

6. amandaw

amandaw DIS Veteran

I'm so very sorry to hear this news. I will definitely continue to keep all of y'all in my prayers. :hug::hug::hug:

7. mommy2mrb

mommy2mrb Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!

so sorry to hear this Kathy, know you, Mark and family are in our hearts and prayers :hug:

8. chloe770

chloe770 <marquee><font color=green>Isn't it just more fun

:hug:I'm so sorry Kathy. Of coarse we will send our prayers. :hug:

9. Millie12591

Millie12591 DIS Veteran

Oooooh Ms. Kat. :hug: Bless y'alls hearts, I'm so sorry for you and your family. Please let us know what we can do for you. Prayers are a given, but let us know if there is anything else we can do.

10. blessedmom4

blessedmom4 WE BELIEVE IN MIRACLES! ~~Nearly twice as many chi

Kathy, I am TRULY sorry to read this, just had to let you know I am still here!!! :hug::hug: Prayers for peace and comfort, this is an extremely difficult time, I know.

On a MUCH happier note, I saw the wedding had been moved up, so excited on that front!
    :goodvibes

11. onelilspark

onelilspark DIS Veteran

12. afwdwfan

afwdwfan DIS Dad #460

I'm sorry to hear this Kathy. Thoughts and prayers to your family.

13. that's nice

that's nice DIS Dad #330

Oh Kathy, I'm so sorry to hear this. We will continue to pray for you, Mark, Mark's mom, and the rest of your family. :hug: :hug:

14. MHTeacher

MHTeacher DIS Veteran

I'm sorry to hear about Mark's mom, Kathy. Prayers and hugs for all of y'all.

15. solana131

solana131 DIS Veteran

Thinking of you and Mark. So sorry Kathy :(

16. englishrose47

englishrose47 DIS Veteran

Continuing prayers for you , Mark and his mom!!!:hug:

17. Minnie&Nana

Minnie&Nana Dreams do come true!

I am so sorry, Kathy. Sounds like she is ready to cross... my heartfelt prayer and thoughts are with you and Mark each day. gentle hugs. :hug:

p.s. So happy you have the wedding planning excitement to look forward to next year.

18. KatMark

KatMark DIS Veteran

Kelly, I have to admit I only had the salad and dessert, but I have had numerous people rave to me about the steak and the salmon.

I think you and Cynthia would look great in those glasses. :thumbsup2

The date is set, pending finding a church available. Alisha's mother said she would "stop being upset" about it if they got married in the church and NOT outside as Alisha wants. Alisha figures she will concede this one point with her mom; the only problem is the church originally booked for 2014 is not available, so they are searching other churches,. Keep your fingers crossed.

Yes, you must go to Coral Reef...if only for a salad and the Chocolate Wave. :goodvibes

Yes, a meal is never good if you have crabby company.

Just hoping for the church now.

I like the music, I just preferred the old way they did it...the whole globe thing doesn't do it for me.

And Marv calls you old? What does he know? :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Yes, 2013 it is, and we can't wait.

Alisha is out looking at wedding dresses with a couple of her bridesmaids as I type this message.

They were not happy, but they are coming around. Her mother wants her to get married in a church tough and not outside (I would have preferred the outside wedding myself, but it is her mother). They also bought the kids a $850 patio set for their deck as a housewarming gift, and her mom is taking her and her grandma to Davenport on Monday to look at more dresses.

I agree 100%. :)

19. KatMark

KatMark DIS Veteran

I'm with you. What's the point in waiting?

I'm just upset that first I won't see Tim in January and now I won't see you in May. Perhaps another trip soon our paths will cross.

328 days to go? Are you free to DJ? ;)

Yes, very exciting. Alisha just texted me and they are on their way to a dress shop. She's going to send me a picture of the dresses she tries on. :love::love::love:

I agree 100% with you...I loved that version.

I don't think the butter is hsaped like Mickey anymore. :furious:

I agree...they are happy together, they want to start their life together, go for it I say!

20. KatMark

KatMark DIS Veteran

I don't blame you for NEVER doing RnR...too fast, too soon. :rotfl2::rotfl2:

21. KatMark

KatMark DIS Veteran

Thanks, Tam. We really did have fun with them; I truly don't like that they are 3-1/2 hours away, but at least we can drive it and not have to fly.

I'm sorry you had a bad meal at CR. Do you remember what you ordered so I avoid it? Although I'll probably stick to salad and my one dessert I will allow myself on the trip since I have to get into a party dress in 328 days. :lmao::lmao:

Hi, Allan. I am so sorry I've not been over to your TR/PTR...I promise to get back there soon.

You crack me up...I would never consider you a skimmer.

You MUST do Kona for breakfast...it rocks!

I hope I know what I'm doing by now. I'm sorry we won't see you either, but work comes first if we want to pay for these trips. It looks like 2013 will take us the last two weeks of August to Florida.

Hi, Michelle. We had fun and the wedding date has been moved up...:banana::banana::banana:

The dessert is out of this world at CR.

Mark is a hoot, isn't he? The other night he was in a funky mood (I'm sure becasue of his mom) and he put on a baseball helmet he found in the garage. We almost couldn't get it off because it was so small. :rotfl::rotfl:

I'm glad I have someone to team up with over Illuminations. :thumbsup2

Totally agree.

I think Maddie would enjoy Coral Reef; the kids get a kick of seeing the fish swim up close and "personal". The sea turtle fascinated Cayley and Avery in January.

I thought I'd be happy to be the Mother of the Groom and not the Bride, but Alisha calls me and asks for advice more than she does her mother. I don't want any problems here.:scared1:

Michelle, we've got another one to support us on Illuminations. Welcome to our tiny little group. I too am a sucker for Wishes...cry every single time.