So, let's see if i can make a long story short and coherant lol. Basically, friends and I were looking to book CSR for January 5th-10th. But my one friend is turning 21 on the 10th (the other 3 of us are above legal age, 22, 29, and 28) and wanted to maybe START our trip on the 10th. Well, last night, i found rooms for CBR or POFQ for these dates, and asked them what they preferred and it seemed unanimous for CBR. Well I didn't want to book just yet as Iam a CM and in about a week our discount is going to be better for the holidays. But this morning, i didn't see the room i saw last night! So for now, i just put a 7 day hold on the CSR 5th-10th one. But i feel bad for my birthday friend, i wanted to accomodate his wishes. Crap! I guess i should keep checking for those dates to open again? I know that weekend (9th-11th) is the marathon so that probably isn't helping. We don't have much flexibility in dates except for those 2 weeks, because my friend is starting up school on the 16th.