Oh Noes!

DisneyObsessive

DIS Veteran
So, let's see if i can make a long story short and coherant lol.

Basically, friends and I were looking to book CSR for January 5th-10th. But my one friend is turning 21 on the 10th (the other 3 of us are above legal age, 22, 29, and 28) and wanted to maybe START our trip on the 10th.

Well, last night, i found rooms for CBR or POFQ for these dates, and asked them what they preferred and it seemed unanimous for CBR. Well I didn't want to book just yet as Iam a CM and in about a week our discount is going to be better for the holidays. But this morning, i didn't see the room i saw last night!

So for now, i just put a 7 day hold on the CSR 5th-10th one. But i feel bad for my birthday friend, i wanted to accomodate his wishes. Crap! I guess i should keep checking for those dates to open again? I know that weekend (9th-11th) is the marathon so that probably isn't helping.

We don't have much flexibility in dates except for those 2 weeks, because my friend is starting up school on the 16th.

I would continue to check. I have switched back and forth over resorts, and found that when I continue to check something eventually opens up, plus you still have time since your trip is not until January. As you probably know, folks that book a package have until 45 days prior to cancel without penalty, so right around that time, I suspect a few rooms will open up for you. CBR has 2,112 rooms, so I would bet that you will get what you need. Here is some pixie dust for you :cheer2: . Good luck

Just keep checking, in my opinion if CBR does not open up stay somewhere else; it is still Disney and that is the most important part.:smickey:

Oh believe me it will change day to day and you will find something open that wasn't opened the day before. In a phrase: KEEP TRYING! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter