Oh no we have waited too late

kccne

Earning My Ears
We had planned (I use that term loosely) to visit the 2/27-3/4 time frame, well I plan on using my tax return to come down to disney, problem is we waited too late

I dont have the full amount due right now, and because it's within the 45 day time period they wont take a deposit. (Last time I went we didn't even have to make a deposit, just paid in full when we showed up.)

What are the chances we will be able to call the week before and book our vacation? Or should we just plan on doing it another time?

Can you book room only and get tickets from Undercover Tourist and pay for food out of pocket? That's what I would do. I never get a package that way I don't have to pay all at once up front or at the 45 day mark. Room only will take a one night deposit rest due when u arrive

We had planned (I use that term loosely) to visit the 2/27-3/4 time frame, well I plan on using my tax return to come down to disney, problem is we waited too late

I dont have the full amount due right now, and because it's within the 45 day time period they wont take a deposit. (Last time I went we didn't even have to make a deposit, just paid in full when we showed up.)

What are the chances we will be able to call the week before and book our vacation? Or should we just plan on doing it another time?

Can you book a room only and then add on Tickets and Dining Later?

kccne said:

I think you'll be just fine. Other than Christmas and 4th of July I've always been able to book. Last year with no reservations I went to Caribbean Beach in march. Nothing available but they found me something @ Port Orleans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter