Oh no! Space Mountain closed while I am there?!

You have to realize that if SM is closed they would have to close TTA for some time due to the fact that it does go inside SM. Just makes sense. :rolleyes:

Yes, but if this were the only reason for TTA being closed, then it would open the same day SM did, and not before, yes?

Yes, but if this were the only reason for TTA being closed, then it would open the same day SM did, and not before, yes?

No, not necessarily because it's probably a safety thing, and perhaps the section that TTA goes through will be completed and the area will be safe for the ride to go through.

My family is sad too - but there are things that were closed last time that are open this time so we are trying to look on the positive side.

I'm with you, Melanie! I will miss Space Mtn and the TTA, not to mention that this History teacher will be missing out on the new and improved Hall of Presidents by one month, but I know it will still be a fun trip! Last trip I took, Spaceship Earth and the Haunted Mansion were being refurbed, so I'm looking forward to seeing what they look like now. And there's new stuff like TSM and the Idol show. Guess I'll have to come back for the Hall of Presidents another time. Bummer! ;)

That's what I love about the DIS...always someone there to try and help out, trying to make your life a bit better, even if it means taking your trip for you!! What heart, what generosity, what a kind soul.
I know you would take either of my trips in a heartbeat, but I just couldn't do that to you. No way would I force someone else to have to go to WDW with no Space Mt or TTA....that would just be cruel of me. So, I'll just have to bear up under the disappointment and deal with it.
But hey...thanks for that most generous offer...:thumbsup2

:rotfl2:

The TTA will be closed too. That is more upsetting to us than Space. I'm glad that they are closing Space though, it really needed some work.

I knew my ds was going to be sad about the TTA so I booked a surprise trip for March so he can ride it over and over.

OMG same here, my hubby told me and I about freaked out, now I have to squeeze in a trip before it shuts down. PANIC.

That's what I love about the DIS...always someone there to try and help out, trying to make your life a bit better, even if it means taking your trip for you!! What heart, what generosity, what a kind soul.
I know you would take either of my trips in a heartbeat, but I just couldn't do that to you. No way would I force someone else to have to go to WDW with no Space Mt or TTA....that would just be cruel of me. So, I'll just have to bear up under the disappointment and deal with it.
But hey...thanks for that most generous offer...:thumbsup2

No, I really want to help, honestly, and am willing to sacrifice going to work for those in need. I mean, that's what we're all here for, to help each other out, right? If I can help relieve a little pain and suffering (I'll even drink some Beverly) by going to WDW without Space Mountain, that's the least I can do :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter