Oh NO, she's on the Dis Boards again!

cuches

Mouseketeer
So we are THINKING of planning a quick 5 day trip in December and the FIRST place I go is The Dis Boards! My husband just walked into the office thinking I was wasting time on Facebook and saw The Dis Boards and said "uh oh"...That's right, my free time at night will be in my office or on the iPad checking out my fav planning site!

I hope we can squeeze in this trip (gotta do some over time but it's worth it)!!!:worship::rolleyes1

Tina

Yay for u :goodvibes Hope u can do it too. I was thinking about a quick X-mas time trip myself! Free dining may make it possible..

Why is it that when you make your first payment (or full payment) the DISboards seems to be your home for the duration of your wait? LOL!!

Radiorox said:
Why is it that when you make your first payment (or full payment) the DISboards seems to be your home for the duration of your wait? LOL!!

That's a funny statement but I wouldn't know what to do without these boards!

oh so true,.....my dh and ds both say I have an obsession with Disney and the Disboards.....almost more than the HSwrestling boards and facebook! Anytime we plan a trip the boards help pass the time, give good tips, LOTS of good advice! So, to say the least, I am a bit obsessed! Now if it would help pad the trip account and make the time fly......hurry up Xmas!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter