oh no! our LSS just sent out an email... they are open on sundays now!

nicurn

<font color=red>"dark side" scrapper <br><font col
Oh no, now I can shop 7 days a week! That's very VERY very bad! (not that I couldn't just go to michael's or joann's mind you) :D

I was actually planning a trip to Staples, Office Depot, and Lowe's (or Home depot) for this weekend after reading the whole thread on twopeas about what people are getting there. I'll let you know what I find. :D

Have to say I'm intrigued by the whole drywall tape thing.....

Let me be the first to tell you that it is dangerous when your LSS is open on Sundays :). I speak from experience :)! Have fun shopping!!

Cool!! That would save me from panic buying on Saturdays... ROFL! You know? Just IN CASE!! ;)

I am so jealous! I would love our store to be open on Sunday. Granted I can see the problems....but Sunday's are always less busy around here!

My LSS has been open on Sundays forever and I love it. During football season while DH and DS's are watching the games, DD and I pack up all our stuff and scrap at the store. I never have to worry about not have the right paper, or other things because they are all right there. I love my LSS.

Funny, I was just going to post a topic about this very thing! My LSS isn't open on Saturdays. I knew of a newer LSS a little bit further, but not much that was open on Sundays & I had heard good things about it to boot. So, I go and needed just a piece of yellow vellum paper, and maybe a sticker or two. I didn't go crazy, but that was because #1 my kids were with my and 2 & 5 year old boys just don't do well for long in scrapbook store and #2 my head was spinning at all the marvelous stuff they had in there! I mean SPINNING!!!!!!!!! Racks and racks and racks and racks of 12 x 12 paper, plus 8 1/2 x 11, and the stickers. I love the LSS that I usually go to- I do, but this place rocked! The owner must be a sticker-a-holic (me too- more so than paper) because she had them EVERYWHERE and tons and tons and tons. Plus a GREAT supply of die cuts and my personal favorites, the My Mind's Eye sets of die cuts. In addition to all that, she had embellishments out the wa-zoo. (Luckily I'm not into that) I still got out of there for $10 (I know---I have the willpower of a god), but I WILL BE BACK. She talked me into this $1 punch keychain and for only spending $10, I think she felt sorry for me cause my boys were starting to act, well, like boys, so she punched $30 worth of punches. Plus on certain days of the month you get double punches- spend $150 and you get a $15 G.C.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter