• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Oh my..it is really happening!!!

jacksonsmom

<font color=blue>Can you guess who I am a mom for?
I can't believe it. In less then 48 hours we will be on a plane heading to the happiest place on Earth....Walt Disney World!!!

After a year of planning, researching, reading these boards, learning all I can about the parks...I am finally going to be THERE!!

I just want to take this time to THANK everyone for their help. I have found out so much about WDW through these boards. I have also saved so much money by reading the tips!! THANK YOU!!!!

This will be our very first time ever being in Disney World. I can not tell you how excited I am.
We are spending a whole two weeks there.
I think I am going to cry when I see the Castle & poor Mickey, I might be so excited when I see him I might knock him down! LOL

I feel like I am pretty well prepared on the "must see" attractions. I am hoping for some pixie dust & be able to ride Mission Space ;)

Anyway, I just want to share my excitement & again Thank you for this board. It has help plan our trip more then you would ever know!!!!

Now, off to WALT DISNEY WORLD!!!!!!

Have a great trip!! I'm sure you'll have a magical vacation, especially when you have two weeks!!

Hope you're taking twice as much film & money as you think you'll need . . . . .
rollsmile.gif

I hope you have a wonderful trip. Sending extra PD your way for riding Mission Space. :) Don't forget to write a trip report when you get home. :)

jacksonsmom, Have a WONDERFUL vacation!! May the MAGIC be with you!! Joan

Make sure you post your trip report when you get home, unless of course you find a really good hiding spot and never ever come home. That is my plan at least.

Thanks everyone. I am sure we will have a very magical time, even if we don't get a chance to ride Mission Space.

I sure hope I have enough film. I am bringing 60 rolls!!! Guess I would rather have too much film then not enough ;)

I will write a trip report when I get back. It might take me days to recap all of it though since I am usually long winded ;)

I'm jealous. But I hope you have a fabulous time, and I look forward to reading your trip report(s)!

You'll have a wonderful time! Come back and tell us all about it when you get back.:D

Have fun. I can't wait. Don't fill your water bottles to drink from the water fountains. I have heard it caused some rashes in people I know. And people they ran into at Disney as well.

I can't wait till I can make my post just like this. You better write a great trip report cause I want to know how you dealt with the two week time frame cause thats how long Im going for.

HAVE A GREAT TRIP!!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Originally posted by jacksonsmom
I think I am going to cry when I see the Castle & poor Mickey, I might be so excited when I see him I might knock him down! LOL

LOL -- This created a really funny image in my head! :) I hope you have a great trip!

I am so excited for you!!! Please tell Mickey I will see him in 5 weeks. It is such a wonderful sight when you round that corner and look down Main Strret at the castle....I know what you mean when you say you might cry!! Have a great time and let us know all about it when you return!!:D

Just had to pop on here & get some last minute Disney fixes :)

I just looked at my counter & I can not believe it is down to HOURS!!!
This time tomorrow we will be in the World.

I feel like a teenager in love again ;) I have always wanted to go to Disney World & never got the chance. Finally at age 31, I am getting that chance. Yippeeeee!!!!

I don't think I can be any more excited :bounce:

I will be doing a trip report when we get back

I can't tell you how excited I am for you!!
You will have a wonderful time! Soak it up! I can hear the ragtime music and smell the popcorn already!

Have a magical, safe trip!

Dave

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter