Oh my! I may faint!!

shatzjsl

<font color=teal>No wonder I love DIS boards so mu
I just paid for our room ressies! 7 nights at CBR. :sunny: I don't spend that kind of money often. Left me kind of light headed! But now the trip seems real!! Kudos to Susan at Dreams Unlimited for answering my many, many questions! :love2:

(now if SW would start taking flight ressies after 6/6!)

Congrats!! It may seem daunting now, but its all worth it, I'm sure you know! Have you looked into Continental? Their airfare prices to Orlando seem to be pretty good right noww

I know what you mean! So happy for you that you got it paid for. Have a wonderful trip... DU is great! WE used them for our Poly trip, did it on my own this time.

Thanks! I'll go check Continentals fares now.

Great news on your trip reservations. We stayed at CBR in May of 03. It was a great place. The pools were all nice and the the theme pool looked nice but of course we were to busy to really enjoy it.
One suggestion I do have for the resort is to ask for a room close to the food court area. We stayed about a block away and it worked out great with 5 kids. We were able to get snacks and food almost whenever we wanted without hopping on the bus. The only draw back to the CBR was the check in building. Basically you need to take the bus to get there unless you like long walks.

Hope you have a good time. If you have any other questions about the resort please feel free to send me a message.

Well Continental wanted $400 RT from Tulsa (where my mom lives) to MCO. Gonna pass on that. SW should be around $240. No direct flights on any airline.

Thanks Mr. Incredible! I paid for a preferred room. I need to be close to the food!

Continental's fares suck right now don't they? I am trying to decide if I want to waste my precious ff miles on tickets for a measly 3 day trip, or spend $1200.00 for 4 roundtrip tickets from Houston to Orlando. Ugh. I am pretty loyal to Continental, because they are only one of two airlines that fly direct from London to Houston,, but they need to be more competitive with their domestic fares :confused3

have a great trip :)

Hey I have a good friend who lives in Carrollton!!
Have a great trip!!!
I LOVED the food court at CBR- so much to choose from!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter