• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Oh My Gosh! I'm Engaged!!!

Up_Is_Down

"After all, he's a blacksmith..." "No. He's a Pira
Hello all!! I just wanted to share some exciting news!!
I just got engaged this past Sunday!! :lovestruc
We were celebrating our 3-year anniversary so we went to the Magic Kingdom for lunch plans and when we got there, he said he wanted to get a picture of us in front of the castle- so we went over to the Plaza Rose Garden and we asked the Photopass Photographer to take our picture- no big deal, right? well little did I know...
The photographer took about 3 or 4 pictures and then he turned to me and kissed me and then got down on one knee!!!!! The rest is history!
21056_308177933875_644828875_359486.jpg

21056_308177973875_644828875_359487.jpg

21056_308178013875_644828875_359487.jpg

Here's the ring! it's soooo beautiful!!!
IMG_6297.jpg

He even bought me a glass slipper and a picture frame and had them engraved so we put the ring and some rose petals together and took a picture :goodvibes
IMG_6320.jpg

I am definitely going to start a PJ once we set a date :cloud9:
(Ok I tried resizing the pictures but it's not working... any tips?)

Congrats!
congratulations!!! :goodvibes
Congrats!
that is awsome. love your pics congrats
Good stuff!
Congrats! So sweet! :flower3:
Congratulations. What a dream come true :)
Congrats!!! How exciting!!!
Congratulations!!
:yay:Congratulations:cheer2:

Thank you everyone!! :goodvibes

Congratulation! That is where my DF proposed too! I think almost the exact same place!!

Aww Thank you and Congratulations!- isn't it such a romantic spot? :lovestruc

Congratulations! You both look so happy :goodvibes

Your ring is gorgeous! But, I would say that as mine is almost identical to yours! It's one of the reasons we really like the wedding gazebo for our ceremony as it has the matching hearts in the architecture:
http://www.mouseweddings.com/wedlocyc6.html

Thank you!! I never noticed that- that's definitely going on my list of possible places for our wedding :thumbsup2

DF also took video of the proposal!

This is so unreal!! I'm gonna need your help ladies! Where do I start? We are tentatively planning for 09-10-11 and that's about all the planning we've thought about so far...

:welcome: Congratulations! Aww.. that video is so cute. That's awesome that your DF had it set up to get pictures and video! I love your ring... especially the hearts! Did you help pick it out? You should deff. start a planning journal! Looking forward to hearing about your plans!

Awww! So sweet!!! I love engagement stories!
DH never "proposed" per se so I am a sucker for them :rotfl2:
Yours is so sweet!

Welcome aboard!

:welcome: Congratulations! Aww.. that video is so cute. That's awesome that your DF had it set up to get pictures and video! I love your ring... especially the hearts! Did you help pick it out? You should deff. start a planning journal! Looking forward to hearing about your plans!

Thank-you!! I told DF the kind of style I liked but that's it- he picked it out all on his own :love: I can't wait to start a PJ and share ideas with everyone!

Congratulations! I just watched your video, it made me tear up!
Awww! So sweet!!! I love engagement stories!
DH never "proposed" per se so I am a sucker for them :rotfl2:
Yours is so sweet!

Welcome aboard!
Congratulations! How wonderful!:goodvibes
Thank you!!! :goodvibes

Ok, I'm having a little moment here, DF's cousin just got engaged 2 days after we did... I'm really happy and excited for her but I feel like they might try to make it a competition when we plan our weddings... am I crazy for feeling that way? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter