OH MY GOSH! I leave in less than 2 weeks.

jacs1234

Dreaming of Disney
I've been excited up to now, but today I'm feeling anxious. Maybe do a few things off my to-do list I'll feel better. The kids are all packed except for socks, need to buy some more. Dh and I are not packed yet because we don't have enough clothes lol. I could pack the toiletry bags and ring the banks to let them know we'll be away. I just rang and confirmed accommodation. What else can I do?

Spring for the Thorlo's socks with Coolmax technology. Your family (and their feet) will thank you. They are anti-blister, comfortable, and durable which make them perfect for touring theme parks all day. :thumbsup2

They look great, but for $15 pair I don't think I can afford it for 6 people. $60 for 4 pairs of socks. My hubby won't thank me. lol I might look for them at the outlet stores over there though.

Thanks. Now I'm off to sort socks to see how many I really do need to buy. lol

Oh gosh, it feels like yesterday that I started this bread. Argh. Not much closer to being ready. Panic setting in. Also my 7 year has become sick and has a temp :(

Oh gosh, it feels like yesterday that I started this bread. Argh. Not much closer to being ready. Panic setting in. Also my 7 year has become sick and has a temp :(
Sending Pixie dust - I'm sure in a few days they will be back to normal.

I went looking at the socks - perhaps I shouldn't have! I want them too! But they add up quickly.

3 pair of socks each would cost me about $270, I ended up finding enough pairs in the folding basket and it cost me nothing. The socks do look great though and I remember the aching feet after a big day at the parks all too well. My little ones fever is gone and she's perking up a little. Yay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter