oh my gosh gone and booked again

chuds

Earning My Ears
Returned from 2 weeks at PORR early Oct, DW been planning to surprise us by booking secretly but needed some help with finding best prices. After some (short) deliberation decided to re book for Sept 2010 at PORR :banana:. We previously said we would be reluctant to go back so soon after one visit but we honestly cant think of anywhere that ticks all the boxes.
Must say second visit much more relaxing than 1st, so hopefully third will be even more chilled ? or is this wishfull thinking

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
Trips do get more relaxed every time we go, although they are still jampacked and can't seem to fit in everything we'd hoped we would do. But it's always an amazing time!!!
Love the PORR too, fab resort!

This was our 5th visit and by far our busiest yet.
We generally like to have complete rest days every 3rd or 4th day but Sis and BIL we keen to see everything they could in the short time we were there so we went with the flow.
It was fine just this once but I think next time we go we will go back to taking a slower pace :thumbsup2

Always nice booking again, great choice in hotels, until joining DVC riverside was our favourite, the mansions area are really nice and the boat to DTD is so relaxing. Happy planning

Yay we booked yesterday for september when are you there

WDW is very moreish! People always comment on the expense - good point - but IMO, as far as value goes, you get SO MUCH for your money! So I continued eating spuds/toast and salad for another year to help towards the next trip .....

Going from 24/9 hope the weather is just as good as this year only 1 real downpour ( when we visited FQ late evening thunder lightning the works up to our ankles in water in minutes DW not best pleased as had posh frock on ) posted trip report on portorleans .org

Wooooohoooooooooooo!!!!!:banana::banana::banana:
we went on the 11th sept to 28th this yr and the weather was so hot! have been before in sept and october and have never really had any downpours just glorious hot weather!! enjoy your planning of this trip!! :wizard::yay::wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter