• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Oh. My. God.

It's so cool when you are just blown away by something like that sort of unexpectedly. :earsboy:

I MISS ILLUMINATIONS!!!!! That was my favorite show when we went to WDW last - about 9 years ago!

I MISS ILLUMINATIONS!!!!! That was my favorite show when we went to WDW last - about 9 years ago!

It's five times more amazing now. The entire lake was a forest of coloured flames - WOWZA!

Christmas Illuminations with Walter Cronkite as narrator was the best version!

Just saw the Christmas Illuminations: Reflections of Earth and they were AMAZING! I have NEVER seen anything quite like it before! WOWZA!
The new years eve one is fantastic as well

Hmmm, I'm not a big fan of Illuminations normally, will actually go out of my way to avoid it but this might pull me back in. I'll be there the week of the 19th and staying at Dolphin so I'll try to get to this one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter