• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Oh my god, did we really eat all of this in just 6 days !!!!!!!!!!Update 092209

Thank you for taking the time to post your reviews, I'm enjoying them! Was Sunshine Seasons very crowded for breakfast? We'll be eating there one morning, and I'm hoping it will be quick.

Looking forward to your Cape May review!

I'm subscribing......

Great pictures and great reviews. keep them coming

Great reviews. The food at Tutto looks delicous. We are going to Tutto in Dec. for the first time. Now I am really looking forward to it.:)

You wont be dissapointed :thumbsup2

Great reviews ! :woohoo:
Love the pics from Tutto Italia.
Tutto and Bistro de Paris are easily the two best restaurants in Epcot, IMO...

We have never been to Bistro, but we agree on Tutto, we also love Le Cellier though I know not everyone agrees. :confused3

Great reviews- thanks for sharing your pictures!

Your welcome and thanks for reading. ;)

great pictures...enjoying your update. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks hopfully I will get to post more tonight. :)

Subbing!!popcorn::

Welcome !!

Thank you for taking the time to post your reviews, I'm enjoying them! Was Sunshine Seasons very crowded for breakfast? We'll be eating there one morning, and I'm hoping it will be quick.

Looking forward to your Cape May review!

Sunshine was not crowded at all, and we got there a little after 9am. Was very quick. Cape May is coming up and we really enjoyed it. :thumbsup2

I'm subscribing......

Great pictures and great reviews. keep them coming

Thanks, and welcome to my post. :banana:

Great so far, can't wait to read more

Thanks, I will try to post more tonight. :)

Sci-Fi has become one of our favorites. we LOVE the burgers and onion rings. my dd loves the shakes and i always have some of hers! can't wait to go there in Dec. Wasn't it a great week to be @ disney? we had no lines!

Sci-fi has the best boozie milkshakes on property ... next time, if you are so inclined, try Marsha's Martian: half chocolate and half vanilla milkshakes with Baileys Irish Cream. :thumbsup2

Oooh! Brenda! You're giving me the serious cravings for this shake!!:lmao:

It was delicious!:thumbsup2

Sci-Fi has become one of our favorites. we LOVE the burgers and onion rings. my dd loves the shakes and i always have some of hers! can't wait to go there in Dec. Wasn't it a great week to be @ disney? we had no lines!

I know I was so worried because of Labor day, but no lines anywhere :cool1: except TSM

Oooh! Brenda! You're giving me the serious cravings for this shake!!:lmao:

It was delicious!:thumbsup2

Really gotta try that next time :thumbsup2

OK I am now starving. Great report, more please :teeth:

Thanks for joining ;)

I am enjoying your reviews. Thanks for sharing!

Welcome, I will try to post more tommorow nite. :yay:

We spent the next half of the day at Animal Kingdom, way to hot to stay any longer. :headache:

Of course we had lunch at Flame Tree Bar B Q, I think if my DH didnt have his heart set on this lunch we would have skipped this park altogether.

Of Course DH and I had the 1/2 Slab of St. Louis Ribs - served with baked beans. This is one of the best counter services at Disney. The ribs are to die for and my DH really loves the Baked beans and cole slaw. :lovestruc

100_1800.jpg

My DS once again had his chicken. :rotfl: Smoked 1/2 Chicken - served with baked beans and clow slaw. He said it was very good.

100_1797.jpg

Of course we had a side of fries to share. Yumm

100_1798.jpg

And for desert DH and DS had Chocolate Cake and I had the key lime pie

100_1799.jpg

We really enjoy this meal, its nice to eat outside under the fans, very pretty setting and the food cant be beat. :thumbsup2

After lunch we went back to POP to relax and cool off before our dinner reservation at Cape May.

We got to our dinner Adr about 15 minutes early and they sat us right away. Seemed to be we never had to wait for any of our ADRS, we would check in and get seated immediately.

Cape May was my DH's pick for dinner, and he really enjoys the American Side, as does my DS, I prefer the Clam Bake side.

First up soup and salads

New England Clam, very good, must have been, because it took about 3 tries before we were able to get any, empty evey time we went up :scared1:

100_1816.jpg

Ceasar salad and peel your own shrimp. yumm

100_1814.jpg

DH 's plate with beef, potatoes, rolls, green beans, pasta and ribs

100_1815.jpg

My own little bucket of clams and mussels. OMG these were delicious.

100_1818.jpg

My second plate was roast beef, roasted potatoes and seafood salad

100_1817.jpg

Ok, DS, lets see chicken nuggets :lmao: macaroni and cheese, pasta and mashed potatoes. He really liked those mashed potatoes.

100_1820.jpg

DH's second plate, ribs, corn on the cob and mashed potatoes, mac n cheese and beef

100_1813.jpg

Deserts were cupcakes, oreo bonbons, flan, chocolate chip cookie, tiny cheescake, chocolate mousse, chocolate cake, carrot cake and key lime pie. Omg , everything was very good.

100_1821.jpg

100_1822.jpg

100_1823.jpg

I think we had eaten just about one of everything between the three of us, everyone was very happy and verryyy full. :rotfl:

We wanted to try to walk off some of our meal by going down to the Boardwalk, but it had started to rain, so we just went back to POP.

Tommorow, Its Magic Kingdom, Main St Bakery, Lunching Pad and Crystal Palace.

Thanks for a wonderful update. We never went to Cape May for dinner...we went for breakfast and loved the food and characters. I'm going back and forth if we should try it for our December trip but now I see your pictures and read your review I think I need to rearrange (so many places to eat at night). The bucket of mussels looks really good. Thanks for sharing and can't wait to read more popcorn::

Your reviews are awesome! So are your photos! Thanks for sharing them with us.

Your Tutto Italia review and pictures (especially of the desserts) have me wanting to go there. We get such good Italian around here, I've been hesitant to try it, but it looks so beautiful and that is the kind of food we love best.

We enjoyed Cape May Cafe a great deal as well. Your dessert plate looks exactly how I remember mine. They served a Teriyaki baked salmon the night we were there that was fantastic. :)

Great pictures. So glad you took the time to share. We leave next week. Your getting me more excited now.

popcorn:: Signing up!!

Looking forward to more of your reviews. :goodvibes Your Ds reminds me of my DS when he was that age...all chicken strips, pasta, burgers and pizza... oh wait he's still like that at 24. :lmao:

Great Reviews so far. I love the Tutto Italia pictures. I am really looking forward to eating there on our upcoming trip. Can't wait to see what other restaurants you enjoyed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter