Oh me, oh my! Are we really going to WDW in.....JULY!?! UPDATES TODAY 07/19 pg 30!!

I don't know if anyone will ever even see this...it has been SO long...and SO much has happened! I am happy to report that I am HERE, doing okay, and in the process of planning yet another DISNEY TRIP!!!! :woohoo::woohoo: (Because as we all know, that is what really matters!) ;)

I have ADRs...trying to lock up our reservation now, but once that is finished, I will be starting a PTR/TR (does that even exist?!?!?!) to include the details of our next adventure, as well as a synopsis of our last trip...you SO deserve it!

In the mix, I will update you on the many complications that have gotten in the way of life for the past SEVERAL months...but know that just like Disney, that story has a "happily ever after!"

I appreciate all the love, concern, and patience you have poured out to me! I hope the details of the newest trip plus the recap of our last trip won't disappoint! See you real soon! Jen

YAY!!

So good to hear from you.

I am glad things are okay

Will be looking for your pre Trip and recap of this TR

:goodvibes

Oh Jen! :) I was so happy to see this come up on my subscription list again!! I'm glad to hear things are going ok! :hug:

I am glad things have turned out OK, and look forward to your report.:goodvibes

Thank you so much!!! I am glad to be getting back on this side of "normal," and there is no better way to "celebrate" than a Disney trip!!! I think I just finalized the room reservations, so everything should be off and rolling SOON!!!

YAY!!

So good to hear from you.

I am glad things are okay

Will be looking for your pre Trip and recap of this TR

:goodvibes

Thank you so much...always feel so much love here! So good to be back!! There were several times through everything that I just wished I could get on here to get a good dose of DIS love.....oh how that makes everything feel right again, doesn't it?!?!?

Oh Jen! :) I was so happy to see this come up on my subscription list again!! I'm glad to hear things are going ok! :hug:

Thank you so much sweetie!!! I have missed you all so much! I should be starting the new PTR/TR soon!!! STAY TUNED!

I don't know if anyone will ever even see this...it has been SO long...and SO much has happened! I am happy to report that I am HERE, doing okay, and in the process of planning yet another DISNEY TRIP!!!! :woohoo::woohoo: (Because as we all know, that is what really matters!) ;)

I have ADRs...trying to lock up our reservation now, but once that is finished, I will be starting a PTR/TR (does that even exist?!?!?!) to include the details of our next adventure, as well as a synopsis of our last trip...you SO deserve it!

In the mix, I will update you on the many complications that have gotten in the way of life for the past SEVERAL months...but know that just like Disney, that story has a "happily ever after!"

I appreciate all the love, concern, and patience you have poured out to me! I hope the details of the newest trip plus the recap of our last trip won't disappoint! See you real soon! Jen

what GREAT news! welcome back Jen!

WELCOME BACK!!!!!! I have missed you and your family. Happy to hear that you are doing okay.

Can't wait to hear details of the new trip, the old trip and of course how Megan is doing. She must be getting so big.

It looks like from your ticker we will just miss you! Hope all is well with Megan, I bet you are getting ready for First Communion !!!!

what GREAT news! welcome back Jen!

Thanks sweetie!!! So GOOD to be "home!" :goodvibes

WELCOME BACK!!!!!! I have missed you and your family. Happy to hear that you are doing okay.

Can't wait to hear details of the new trip, the old trip and of course how Megan is doing. She must be getting so big.

Thank you so much dear! We are all doing good...Megs is getting SO tall! :) I will be starting up the PTR/TR today, so will make sure I put in some recent pictures of Miss Megan!

Glad you are doing okay! Can't wait to read about your next adventure and see how your last trip was.

I am so sorry it has been such a long time coming, but had to take care of Me first! I will give all the updates and scoop on what has been going on in the new PTR/TR! Thanks for your thoughts and prayers! :goodvibes

It looks like from your ticker we will just miss you! Hope all is well with Megan, I bet you are getting ready for First Communion !!!!

Hey sweetie!!! Did you all survive the storms last night??? WAY too much scary stuff going on all around us...happy to say we are all okay! My ticker is wrong...will be changing that right away! When are you all heading down???

Are you guys getting ready for First Communion too? Megan's is April 28th at noon. We already have the dress, but still need to figure out what to do for her veil. Are you all set? SO good to hear from you again! I have missed you all so much!

I am so glad you are back and all is well. Looking forward to hearing about your new trip.

Hi Jen!
I'm so glad that you are back! I can't wait to catch up on everything that is going on and hear about your last trip and the plans for you next one!!!

I am so glad you are back and all is well. Looking forward to hearing about your new trip.

SO glad to BE back!! The new report should be up and running soon! Thanks for hanging in here with me!

Hi Jen!
I'm so glad that you are back! I can't wait to catch up on everything that is going on and hear about your last trip and the plans for you next one!!!

I have MISSED you so much! Getting everything set on this trip and getting the pictures ready from the last so everything is ready to go!

Sending out BIG hugs to all of you for hanging in there with me...especially for all your prayers! :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Hi, Jen! I love seeing you back on the DIS! I have missed you! :hug:

Sure you don't want to move your trip up two weeks and be there when we are? ;):laughing:

I hope you’ll share pics of Megan’s communion! :)

Her First Communion is April 28th...there will definitely be pictures! :)

Hey gang...confirmed our reservations this week so should be able to start up the PTR/TR any day now!

Her First Communion is April 28th...there will definitely be pictures! :)

Hey gang...confirmed our reservations this week so should be able to start up the PTR/TR any day now!

Awesome.. Will keep my eye open for it :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter