Oh me, oh my! Are we really going to WDW in.....JULY!?! UPDATES TODAY 07/19 pg 30!!

I'm sure she's busy with school starting, but I'm hoping that's it. I'm excited to hear how her trip went. popcorn::

Hello my wonderful DIS friends! I have been gone WAY too long, and I sincerely apologize with all my heart! We returned home on August 1st from a WONDERFUL vacation, and I was slammed right into a CRAZY schedule for getting ready for school and at the same time, horrific medical problems. I am "okay," but still have quite a long stretch ahead of me. Both combined have kept me away from the DIS and pretty much absent from FB too. I am so sorry for causing alarm, and for keeping you all waiting to hear about our trip, but life really reared its' ugly head, and both had to take a very FAR backseat. Know that I haven't forgotten anyone, just been either way too busy or incapacitated. I will give more scoop later, but since I actually had a spare moment today, wanted to hop on here to just let you know I am "okay!" :) I haven't figured out yet what I want to do with a TR since I know that more medical procedures are coming my way in the very near future, but would LOVE to share the stories of our AMAZING trip with you all. I don't even know if anyone is still here, but would love to hear back from you! Thanks so much for the love, care, and concern....I can feel it even though we are miles apart! Hope to hear from you all soon!

THANK YOU so much for posting. I am so glad to hear from you. I was really worried about your family.

So sorry to hear you had medical problems. Lots of prayers coming your way that you are getting better and that everything turns out great. I will put you on the prayer list at my church too.

As much as I would love to hear about the trip, please take care of yourself first.

Is Megan still into Snow White or someone new?

Hugs to Megan. Love to all.
Take care.

Hello my wonderful DIS friends! I have been gone WAY too long, and I sincerely apologize with all my heart! We returned home on August 1st from a WONDERFUL vacation, and I was slammed right into a CRAZY schedule for getting ready for school and at the same time, horrific medical problems. I am "okay," but still have quite a long stretch ahead of me. Both combined have kept me away from the DIS and pretty much absent from FB too. I am so sorry for causing alarm, and for keeping you all waiting to hear about our trip, but life really reared its' ugly head, and both had to take a very FAR backseat. Know that I haven't forgotten anyone, just been either way too busy or incapacitated. I will give more scoop later, but since I actually had a spare moment today, wanted to hop on here to just let you know I am "okay!" :) I haven't figured out yet what I want to do with a TR since I know that more medical procedures are coming my way in the very near future, but would LOVE to share the stories of our AMAZING trip with you all. I don't even know if anyone is still here, but would love to hear back from you! Thanks so much for the love, care, and concern....I can feel it even though we are miles apart! Hope to hear from you all soon!

yikes, you're scaring me. But I'm far less scared now that I know you're okay! I don't even want to mention the horrific things going through my head. Well that's all over cause I know you're safe :goodvibes

On the flip side, I'm sad to hear you actually didn't take up residence in WDW. :rotfl:

THANK YOU so much for posting. I am so glad to hear from you. I was really worried about your family.

So sorry to hear you had medical problems. Lots of prayers coming your way that you are getting better and that everything turns out great. I will put you on the prayer list at my church too.

As much as I would love to hear about the trip, please take care of yourself first.

Is Megan still into Snow White or someone new?

Hugs to Megan. Love to all.
Take care.

I will give you all more details soon...but wanted to at least check in! Megs still loves Snow...still LOVES her picture that you sent! Thanks for the prayers...every little bit helps!

Glad to hear you had a good trip. Really hope that you are okay and nothing major medically.

I will give you all the scoop soon...not out of the woods, but know that I am okay for now! The trip was fabulous! The highlight of my summer!

yikes, you're scaring me. But I'm far less scared now that I know you're okay! I don't even want to mention the horrific things going through my head. Well that's all over cause I know you're safe :goodvibes

On the flip side, I'm sad to hear you actually didn't take up residence in WDW. :rotfl:

I am okay, so no need to be scared, just have gone through quite a bit medically lately, and more to come. Oh how I wish my absence were just due to taking up residence at the Mouse's house!

I just saw your ticker, and I want the WHOLE scoop! SO excited for you both! Do you know if it is a boy or girl?!?!? Sending out MANY hugs for you and much love...you are going to be a GREAT mom! :hug:

I am so glad to see you post.

I am sorry to hear you are having some medical problems. I will keep you in my prayers for sure

You take your time with TR and take care of yourself first :hug:

If it ends up getting closed, just start a fresh one and we will read whenever you are ready, even if 6 months from now :goodvibes

Oh Jen I was so happy to see your message!:hug::hug::hug:

I'm sorry to hear that you've had so much to deal with. I've been thinking of you and am sending prayers, thoughts and pixie dust your way.:hug:

I just saw your ticker, and I want the WHOLE scoop! SO excited for you both! Do you know if it is a boy or girl?!?!? Sending out MANY hugs for you and much love...you are going to be a GREAT mom! :hug:

Oh Jen....thank you. But unfortunately it just all FELL APART!! It happened only a few days ago and I forgot to remove the ticker. (Or maybe I just wish I didn't have to so badly that I "forgot") We are going to go back to fertility treatments...which we were doing for 2 years unsuccessfully. :guilty: Trying something new.

So glad to here from you Jen!! I'm happy to hear that you guys had an amazing trip! Hope everything with you is going "okay" maybe once life slows down a little bit we can organize a DIS meet at the new Kenwood Disney Store!

First of all I'm so glad to hear you are doing ok Jen!! I'm sorry to hear about all the medical stuff and I will be keeping you in my prayers!! Medical issues are no fun at all and I hope it gets resolved very quickly!!!

Can't wait to hear all your stories about your wonderful vacation!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter