Oh me, oh my! Are we really going to WDW in.....JULY!?! UPDATES TODAY 07/19 pg 30!!

TOMORROW!!! Yahooo!!! :woohoo::banana::yay::cheer2:

Have a great time!!! Can't wait to hear about all the fun you're going to have!! :wizard:

Hey gang! As promised, I wanted to check back in one more time before we left. I AM checking in, but guess what....we have already left! We are on the road on our way to MICKEY'S HOUSE! We are going to check in at a value resort tomorrow and head to a park when we get there! Bonus day! It was a surprise from Tom for us when he got home today! I have a GREAT video of Meg's reaction that will be in the TR! Stay tuned for some live updates! Thanks for following along so far...looking forward to a trip filled with MAGIC! See you real soon!

Live check-in from the road...

We passed through Tennessee last night...I thought of all my favorite TN DISers as we passed...sent you some wishes for pixie dusted days! Passed through GA and ATL just a bit ago...sent the same wishes for all you lovely GA friends! ;)

We will be arriving at WDW later this afternoon...staying on property, but I will save those details for the TR! SO excited we could hardly sleep last night!

What a great surprise leaving a day early. I can feel your excitement through your post. Can't wait to see the video of Megan's reaction. Have a great and safe trip.

Sorry I Missed your send off, was off on a mini vac to Pa

What a fun surprise from Tom.

Hope you all have a wonderful magical Trip :wizard:

How AWESOME of Tom!!! Way to keep a secret! Have a great time and we will all be looking forward to your return!

Are you home yet? Thought you were due back the end of July. Anxiuosly waiting to hear all about the trip and to see the video of Megan when she found out you were leaving earlier than planned. Hope everything is okay.

Hi Jen

Just checking in to see how your trip was

I am guessing you are getting ready for you and Megs to go back to school

Post when you can

:goodvibes

Are you home yet? Thought you were due back the end of July. Anxiuosly waiting to hear all about the trip and to see the video of Megan when she found out you were leaving earlier than planned. Hope everything is okay.

Hi Jen

Just checking in to see how your trip was

I am guessing you are getting ready for you and Megs to go back to school

Post when you can

:goodvibes

ditto!!! :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter