Oh Lordy! I need some help!

fantasia2400

Mouseketeer
Hi there!

We will be at DLP for 4 days March 25-29th. We plan on going to Paris 2 of those days. (this is a small trip before we head to India to see family there)

I feel completely overwhelmed here because I can plan a disney world trip by the back of my hand blindfolded lol. But Paris?

Arrive CDG. How do I get to the Disneyland Paris Hotel? I will have lots of suitcases, hubby, and 2 children aged 9 and 6. I heard of VEA or Disney Express. Do I catch them right at CDG? Do I need to buy tickets prior to arrival at the airport?

Once I am at the Disneyland hotel how do I get to Paris? I want to take a full day tour there with a company to get a general lay of the land. Then the next time we go a 2 days later we will go on our own. Is there any good tour companies to contact? I want to get there as quick as possible...

Is there a number for reservations? I am a DVC member..booked through them but they told me for everything else I have to book through the DLP website. Hmm?

So sorry.but I am soo lost..I want this trip to go smoothly...thank you in advance for your help!

Melissa

OK a few questions here so first of all getting from airport.

Disney express is a service when you are using Eurostar that takes your bags to the hotel and checks you in on route so this is something you can forget and put out of your mind.

There is a sticky at the top of the page - useful info and a section in there about getting there by plane - it will be worth having a read of this but you can catch the vea- you dont book before just wait for coach to turn up and pay on the day. Ive never done it but heard it can be chaotic and you may have to wait for a while. Most people book a private transfer - Ive used RS transports twice and so have lots of others on here. If there are 4 of you it will work out just as cheap.

Paris - you can get the RER (train) into Paris and get off at Auber station. There is a bus tour company across the road that you can get a hop on hop off bus. The train will take about 30 mins to get there and will cost about 13E per adult for return and use of metro in paris. The trains run every few mins

or Disney organise trips by coach to Paris some days (you will need to book this inadvance)

The number to call disney is in the useful info sticky - you can book your meals in advance but its not as urgent as at WDW - depending when you are going

Have you got your park tickets? I assume you got those at same time as booking through DVC

It will also be worth getting a good guide book- Brits guide to dlp have a new version out

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter