Oh Look, another Frozen request~

Thanks!!!
These are perfect. I am making her a tshirt to wear on the plane and her first day at the park...

I was looking thru your photo bucket and saw the treat bags toppers. Could you edit them to say something we could put on an envelope for house keeping.

Also that something that could be used on a treat bag. What you have there would be great, except saying, Thank- You from the Lilly Family.

Thanks!!!
These are perfect. I am making her a tshirt to wear on the plane and her first day at the park...

If it is her first trip to disney, I have this design to wear on the plane....

Here is the bagtopper..

Envelope images...made a mousekeeping and a general one, since I do not know if you are staying at a disney hotel or not...

Envelop for you to fold yourself...

Quick question....do you have a current photobucket account? I noticed your message to get the full size image, we need to go to your photobucket....I can't seem to find them. Thanks.

Quick question....do you have a current photobucket account? I noticed your message to get the full size image, we need to go to your photobucket....I can't seem to find them. Thanks.

Hi Ginnenern..

When you click on the image, it will automatically take you to my photobucket...
There, on the bottom right, will be a few options, one of them is download :)

here is a link to my current photobucket account : http://s103.photobucket.com/user/pat_stuff/library/?sort=3&page=1
There are some albums there to scroll through , have fun!

Thank you so much!!!!! She will love the shirt with the plane!!!! The housekeeping envelopes are perfect as we are staying at the Wilderness lodge..

I got the bag and shirt finished tonight....I can't wait for the B-day girl to see them tomorrow!!!!!

We have another party to go to next weekend, and when my friend saw the bag (I made a canvas bag and used it as a gift bag) she asked if I could make one for her daughter's party!

This b-day girl is "Gabby" and she wants the same design (the Elsa one with the snowflakes in a circle)

Thanks so much, this has been an awesome way to make gifts something special!

I just looked through your PB account and saw the Sophia the 1st design...can you do that one as well with Gabby?

I went to the party today for Jade and the gift bag and T-shirt were a HUGE hit! Thanks so much for making me the cool gift giver!

I just looked through your PB account and saw the Sophia the 1st design...can you do that one as well with Gabby?

I went to the party today for Jade and the gift bag and T-shirt were a HUGE hit! Thanks so much for making me the cool gift giver!

Hi Starann,

Always nice to read when a disign was a succes! Thanks for letting me know!
I worked on the 2 items for Gabby and will post them on the new thread, posted below! :D

***Any new Frozen requests... Please post on my thread, right HERE....

:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter