Oh Look, another Frozen request~

Hi!

Would it be possible to get the 2 Elsa snowflakes done with the names Lexi and Brianna on them?
Also, could I get the Olaf one with the name Logan and Lexi on it?

Thanks so much! These are awesome!!

Lori

Hi Lori

Here are the designs you requested.
was not sure which one of the Olaf designs you meant since I have 2, so i made both of them for Lexi and Logan..
Hope they will like them!

:goodvibes

Can you please make a Happy 9th Birthday, Emmy sign and an invitation with her name (princess Emmy) for a Frozen birthday party. Thank u so much in advance!!!!

Hi Patnl,

Can I also request for the Elsa design with Trish in the center. Thanks!

Did anyone see the new "see ya reel soon" video today?

They had a Olaf coming out of a pocket on their shirts. Can anyone duplicate this or point me in the right direction to get one. TIA Denise:worship:

These are great!!!! Could I get an Elsa that say Cyann, and a Anna that says Amy. I love the ones with the snow flake.

Also could you add Cyann's Autographs to the top and Walt Disney World 2014 to the bottom of the one with all of the characters and the gray design around it. This would be perfect for an autograph book..

Can you please make a Happy 9th Birthday, Emmy sign and an invitation with her name (princess Emmy) for a Frozen birthday party. Thank u so much in advance!!!!

I have an invite in another thread, if you want to Pm me the info to put on the invite, I am more than willing to create the invite for you..
(invite is in my Photobucket account under Invites)

Here is a sign I created for you, hope you like it!

Did anyone see the new "see ya reel soon" video today?

They had a Olaf coming out of a pocket on their shirts. Can anyone duplicate this or point me in the right direction to get one. TIA Denise:worship:

Sorry, have not seen it, so I can not help you on this request...

These are great!!!! Could I get an Elsa that say Cyann, and a Anna that says Amy. I love the ones with the snow flake.

Also could you add Cyann's Autographs to the top and Walt Disney World 2014 to the bottom of the one with all of the characters and the gray design around it. This would be perfect for an autograph book..

Hi Harleys mom, Thanks for liking my designs.
Here are the designs for Cyann and Amy!

Sorry, have not seen it, so I can not help you on this request...

Hi Harleys mom, Thanks for liking my designs.
Here are the designs for Cyann and Amy!

These are great!! Any chance you could make an autograph cover like this- one for Avery and one for Addison? If you have a current thread where I should post, please let me know because I may have missed it somewhere. I'd also love to have Elsa with the blue snowflake for each name and the Anna one for both Avery and Addison as well!! You do wonderful work, so thank you for sharing your time and talent!

I have an invite in another thread, if you want to Pm me the info to put on the invite, I am more than willing to create the invite for you..
(invite is in my Photobucket account under Invites)

Here is a sign I created for you, hope you like it!

Could you please make me a sign like this, but to say Happy 7th Birthday Callie!

Thank you in advance. :)

These are great!! Any chance you could make an autograph cover like this- one for Avery and one for Addison? If you have a current thread where I should post, please let me know because I may have missed it somewhere. I'd also love to have Elsa with the blue snowflake for each name and the Anna one for both Avery and Addison as well!! You do wonderful work, so thank you for sharing your time and talent!

Thanks for your kind word, I really should open a thread lol....

Here are your designs, hope I did the right ones...
if not, let me know!

These are great!!! I showed them to my sister in law and she suggested tshirts. Can you make one with the group and the gray trim that Says "My first trip to Disney World", One the says Aunt Amy, and one that says Cyann. The bottom can stay Walt Disney World 2014. I may also make room decorations from them...

Thanks so much!!!! Isn't so amazing how one design can spark so many ideas!!! You are so creative.

These are great!!! I showed them to my sister in law and she suggested tshirts. Can you make one with the group and the gray trim that Says "My first trip to Disney World", One the says Aunt Amy, and one that says Cyann. The bottom can stay Walt Disney World 2014. I may also make room decorations from them...

Thanks so much!!!! Isn't so amazing how one design can spark so many ideas!!! You are so creative.

Hope this are somewhat like you meant or did you want my first trip and the name on the design? let me know and I will change it if needed...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter