Oh, Just A Few GALLONS of Pixie Dust! - A July/August 2012 TR

Disney Guessing Game...
Round 3!

It’s time for round 3 of the guessing game: SNACKS!

Before I say goodbye for today, I wanted to clarify something: even though I always say that the rounds will end, they're pretty much open-ended. I'm not a teacher, this is not some assignment with a strict due date. This is a game for fun, and if you weren't able to guess one of the weeks, I'm not going to penalize you for it! Because where would the fun be in that? :confused3 So yes, if you're one of the people asking if you can still guess from previous rounds, the answer is YES!!! Feel free! As long as I haven't said, "OKAY, THE GAME IS OVER," then you're good! :thumbsup2

Good luck!!!

Continued in Next PTR Update

Glad I can go back and answer some of the rounds that I missed. Will probably do that later, but for right now I wanna be sure and submit my guesses for this current round.:thumbsup2

Snacks:

1. Beignets (Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory at Port Orleans French Quarter)
2. Caramel Corn (Karamell Kuche at Epcot)
3. Carrot Cake Cookie (Writer’s Stop at Hollywood Studios)
4. Cupcake (Contempo Café at the Contemporary) [if this isn't one of them then I give up!:rotfl2:]
5. Cupcake (Starring Rolls at Hollywood Studios)
6. Popcorn (Various)
7. Zebra Domes (The Mara at Animal Kingdom Lodge)
8. Sweet Cream Cheese Stuffed Pretzel (Various)
9. LeFou’s Brew (Gaston’s Tavern at Magic Kingdom)
10. Cinnamon Roll (Gaston’s Tavern at Magic Kingdom)
11. Mickey Cake Pop (Various)
12. Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich (Plaza Ice Cream Parlor at Magic Kingdom)

I’M BACK!! Holy cow I have been away from the DIS for far far far too long, but in honor of one month of our meeting IN PERSON IN DISNEY WORLD, I just had to come back and catch up on my wonderful twin’s TR! I’m sorry it’s taken me so long! :sad:

I love your PTR game! It is so creative! I feel super privileged because I’m kind of in the know about your trip already, so I’m just enjoying watching others play the game. Although I will say, I’m not sure which snacks you want to try. I guess I will see the ones you are interested in, when we MEET IN DISNEY WORLD. Sorry, I just can’t get past that! :hyper:

If I make this comment as long as I am tempted to make it, you will miss your flight next month because you’ll STILL be reading it, so I’m going to try to condense it a bit. Still, prepare yourself for a really long one.

I totally agree that the best part of RnRC is when Steven Tyler is screaming at you right before you take off. It just builds the excitement so much!! EEEE! That’s still my favorite ride!! :lovestruc

I agree about the candy boxes…clever little candy related Disney puns, but the candy itself seems pretty inedible to me. :scared:

Your update in Norway is making me have flashbacks to my trips. John is obsessed with the Stave church, so I’ve spent waaaay too much time looking at those wax Vikings. Also, my sister is absolutely TERRIFIED of the Maelstrom. I wish I were kidding. When we rode it on our March trip she had a panic attack. :rotfl:

I really want to eat at Akershus now after reading your updates! My mom and I were going to go on our last trip, but we did 1900 Park Fare instead. Honestly, the food doesn’t look that appealing to me, but I just want to be around the princesses all day long.

I’m sure this has already been answered 1,000 times, but that’s where Danny tried to propose to Vicky, but the little German people came out and made them dance!! (Which never happens, btw.)

OMG I love the Voices of Liberty. I openly weep every time I hear them! Their voices are so beautiful, and they make me proud to be an American!

AHH that’s so cool that you talked about the World Showcase Players in the UK, because my sister got picked to be in the show when we were there in March! They made her be the old hag lady, and it was absolutely hysterical!! It was probably my favorite part of the whole trip! :goodvibes

Hmmm…Crystal Palace…what is exciting about that…OH YES I REMEMBER. ;)

Hahaha Splash Mountain is such a frumpy ride! It is awesome, but it breaks down like every five seconds! I feel like I haven’t ridden it in forever though because it was closed when my sister and I were there, so I can’t wait to ride it next month!

Awww I’m sorry you missed meeting Merida! Bum deal. :worried:

Well my wonderful DIS friend, another awesome TR! Thank you for sharing your wonderful experiences with us! I’m so glad you had a magical trip with your family that was filled with GALLONS of pixie dust! I can’t wait for your next TR, and the “T” itself, since I’LL BE THERE TOO!!!! :hug:

SEE YA REAL SOON!!!! :wave2:

I admit I get never finish reading 90% of the TR's I start...but I read yours from start to finish in a few days! I love your sense of humor and how you write the way your brain thinks..going off on tangents, I do the same thing, lol! Looking forward to your next TR!

Glad I can go back and answer some of the rounds that I missed. Will probably do that later, but for right now I wanna be sure and submit my guesses for this current round.:thumbsup2

Snacks:

1. Beignets (Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory at Port Orleans French Quarter)
2. Caramel Corn (Karamell Kuche at Epcot)
3. Carrot Cake Cookie (Writer’s Stop at Hollywood Studios)
4. Cupcake (Contempo Café at the Contemporary) [if this isn't one of them then I give up!:rotfl2:]
5. Cupcake (Starring Rolls at Hollywood Studios)
6. Popcorn (Various)
7. Zebra Domes (The Mara at Animal Kingdom Lodge)
8. Sweet Cream Cheese Stuffed Pretzel (Various)
9. LeFou’s Brew (Gaston’s Tavern at Magic Kingdom)
10. Cinnamon Roll (Gaston’s Tavern at Magic Kingdom)
11. Mickey Cake Pop (Various)
12. Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich (Plaza Ice Cream Parlor at Magic Kingdom)

I think you only missed one! So yay, shouldn't be too hard to make it up. :thumbsup2 Thanks for playing!

I’M BACK!! Holy cow I have been away from the DIS for far far far too long, but in honor of one month of our meeting IN PERSON IN DISNEY WORLD, I just had to come back and catch up on my wonderful twin’s TR! I’m sorry it’s taken me so long! :sad:

I love your PTR game! It is so creative! I feel super privileged because I’m kind of in the know about your trip already, so I’m just enjoying watching others play the game. Although I will say, I’m not sure which snacks you want to try. I guess I will see the ones you are interested in, when we MEET IN DISNEY WORLD. Sorry, I just can’t get past that! :hyper:

If I make this comment as long as I am tempted to make it, you will miss your flight next month because you’ll STILL be reading it, so I’m going to try to condense it a bit. Still, prepare yourself for a really long one.

I totally agree that the best part of RnRC is when Steven Tyler is screaming at you right before you take off. It just builds the excitement so much!! EEEE! That’s still my favorite ride!! :lovestruc

I agree about the candy boxes…clever little candy related Disney puns, but the candy itself seems pretty inedible to me. :scared:

Your update in Norway is making me have flashbacks to my trips. John is obsessed with the Stave church, so I’ve spent waaaay too much time looking at those wax Vikings. Also, my sister is absolutely TERRIFIED of the Maelstrom. I wish I were kidding. When we rode it on our March trip she had a panic attack. :rotfl:

I really want to eat at Akershus now after reading your updates! My mom and I were going to go on our last trip, but we did 1900 Park Fare instead. Honestly, the food doesn’t look that appealing to me, but I just want to be around the princesses all day long.

I’m sure this has already been answered 1,000 times, but that’s where Danny tried to propose to Vicky, but the little German people came out and made them dance!! (Which never happens, btw.)

OMG I love the Voices of Liberty. I openly weep every time I hear them! Their voices are so beautiful, and they make me proud to be an American!

AHH that’s so cool that you talked about the World Showcase Players in the UK, because my sister got picked to be in the show when we were there in March! They made her be the old hag lady, and it was absolutely hysterical!! It was probably my favorite part of the whole trip! :goodvibes

Hmmm…Crystal Palace…what is exciting about that…OH YES I REMEMBER. ;)

Hahaha Splash Mountain is such a frumpy ride! It is awesome, but it breaks down like every five seconds! I feel like I haven’t ridden it in forever though because it was closed when my sister and I were there, so I can’t wait to ride it next month!

Awww I’m sorry you missed meeting Merida! Bum deal. :worried:

Well my wonderful DIS friend, another awesome TR! Thank you for sharing your wonderful experiences with us! I’m so glad you had a magical trip with your family that was filled with GALLONS of pixie dust! I can’t wait for your next TR, and the “T” itself, since I’LL BE THERE TOO!!!! :hug:

SEE YA REAL SOON!!!! :wave2:

HOORAY!!!! I'm so excited! It's okay, I forgive you. LESS THAN ONE MONTH.

Well thank you! I had to get a little creative this time, because I didn't want to do a real PTR, but I also didn't want to go over two months without a thread. :laughing:

OH STEVEN TYLER. How I love him. That ride just wouldn't be the same without his screechy voice. I agree, it's my second favorite ride at DHS!

Yeah, it's a little weird. Disney has some delicious candy, but they sure don't sell it in those boxes. It's a mystery.

Omg, those vikings are SO creepy. I'm so sorry to your sister, but I had to laugh at her Maelstrom meltdown. It just seems so random! :laughing:

The food at Akershus is pretty good. It's certainly not my favorite, but it's enjoyable. Everyone else in my family loved it! My favorite part about the entire meal was Kim the waiter though, I must say.

YES!!! You are correct. Who knows, maybe the Germany pavilion was hopping in the 90's! Although I somehow doubt that.

VOL is perfect, seriously. PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN.

Did she really?! That's so awesome! That show was SO FUNNY. I loved it!

I haven't the slightest idea what you're talking about. Oh wait... I DO. I TOTALL DO. :hyper: BAH.

They fixed Splash!!!! Although I think it still breaks down sometimes, but what ride doesn't?! :upsidedow They fixed it and I can't wait to ride it again!!!

Haha thank you. I was super annoyed, for sure. It's okay, I'm meeting her SOON. (AND YOU.)

YES YES YES YES. SO MUCH EXCITEMENT, I CAN'T EVEN TAKE IT!!!!! Thanks for catching up, twin! Your comment was perfect. SEE YA REAL SOON, TOO!!!

I admit I get never finish reading 90% of the TR's I start...but I read yours from start to finish in a few days! I love your sense of humor and how you write the way your brain thinks..going off on tangents, I do the same thing, lol! Looking forward to your next TR!

Wow, what a compliment! Thank you so much! Hahha yeah, I just type what I think, ya know? :goodvibes Thanks again for reading (the whole thing!) and thanks for your comment!

Disney Guessing Game...
Round 4!

It’s time for round 4 of the guessing game: CHARACTERS!

Alright yall, unless we somehow end up with a tie, this will be the last round of the game!

Meeting characters is one of my favorite things to do, period. When I was around 2 years old, I used to follow Hanna Barbera characters around my local amusement park. I’ve met some Nickelodeon stars, my fair share of Looney Toons, and even a few residents of Sesame Street. What can I say? I’m a character meet and greet FIEND. But Disney characters? They’re on a completely different level. I don’t care how old you are, seeing your favorite character right in front of your eyes is just plain magical. Therefore, I always try to meet as many as possible on my trips. I just think it’s so much fun!

For this round, you’ll be guessing which characters you think I consider my MUST-MEET characters for this trip. This is possibly the most challenging round of the game, which is why I saved it for last. (Of course.)

There are a TON of characters that I really want to meet on this trip. If I give you an exact number, I’ll sound insane.

Here are your clues:

1. Several of the characters meet TOGETHER.
2. NOT all of them are characters I haven’t met yet.

For this found, I’m not limiting your guesses. You can guess as few or as many as you want. For each correct guess, you get 2 points.

I’m really not opposed to meeting ANY characters at WDW, but you should guess which ones you think might be my MUST-MEET characters.

This round will end next Monday (May 6). Good luck! By that time, we will hopefully have a winner!

Continued in Next PTR Update

Round 4! Aw man, I'm slacking! I will have to set aside some time to guess your snacks and characters. I feel like I am going to have to limit my character guesses :rotfl2: other wise I might just guess every one!

I'm on a break at work & got so excited for the next round. but this is going to take some careful consideration, so my guesses will be given tonight!
this was unnecessary in explaining, but OH WELL!

Well, you know that we're no strangers to character stalking. I'm feeling good about this round.:rotfl:

Merida-after the disappointment of the last trip I think you'll go back.

Ariel in her fins

Minnie/Daisy at Pete's Silly Side Show

Pluto/Goofy at Pete's Silly Side Show

Pooh and the gang at Crystal Palace (the only place to meet Eyeore!)

Mickey/Minnie at Adventurers Outpost

Donald/Daisy at the AK boat dock

Cinderella/Aurora/Rapunzel

Mary Poppins

Ralph and Vanelope

Mike and Sully

Pooh and the gang at Camp Minnie/Mickey

Russel and Dug

Alladin and Jasmine

Buzz

Stitch

The Tremaines

Gaston

Fab 5 at Epcot Character Spot

Mickey at Town Square Theater

I think I'm gonna leave it at that. You know the list I guessed for you is really similar to the list we're gonna have in July!

Let's. Do. This.

Aladdin and Jasmine
Tiana and Naveen
Gaston
Sully and Mike
Ariel
Mickey
Daisy, Donald, Goofy, and Minnie (in Storybook Circus)
Beast (BoG)
Russell and Dug
Stitch
Merida
Rapunzel
Buzz and Woody

Well, there's a few very random characters! :lmao: I'm sure there's more that I just can't think of off the top of my head. I was focusing on the new additions as well as ones I'd love to meet! :goodvibes

I feel like if I allowed it to, I'd put way too much thought into this round. :rotfl: So, I'm just going to give my first initial guesses that come to mind and they'll be what they are.

1. Mary Poppins
2. Gaston
3. Ariel
4. Winnie the Pooh/Eeyore/Piglet/Tigger (the gang at Crystal Palace)
5. Mickey/Minnie/Donald at the silly circus tent
6. Marie
7. Merida
8. Wreck-It Ralph (if he's still out, I can't remember!)

Ralph and Vanelope
Merida
Rapunzel
Aladdin and Jasmine
Aurora and Philip
Snow White
Cinderella
Carl and Russell
Dug
Brer Bear
Mickey
Minnie
Goofy
Pluto
Donald
Daisy
Mulan
Marie
Gaston
Seven Dwarves
Pooh
Piglet
Eyeore
Tigger
Woody and Jessie's
Buzz
Jafar
Stitch
Tremaines
Max
Queen of Hearts
Cruella De'Vil
Mary Poppins
Phineas and Ferb
Belle and Beast

Phew that's a lot lol

For "Must See" I'm going to say:
Mickey - do we have to be specific? if so, I'm going to say Safari Mickey and Mickey at MK.
Minnie (all dolled up in the NFL)
Repunzel & Flynn Rider (I remember how much you loved seeing him last time)
I'm going to say Ariel in her new setting
Belle at her story telling with Belle
I'm also going to throw in Peter Pan & Wendy because they are hard to find
Buzz & Woody (maybe also Jessie)
And I'm also going to say Russell & Dug from UP- because they are super cute
and for good measure I'm also going to say you're going to go to CP for breakfast and see all of the Pooh Characters- but you want to see Piglet & Tigger the most.

This is definitely a tough round since there are sooooo many!!! Here's my guesses:

Mickey
Minnie
Donald
Daisy
Goofy
Merida
Alice
White Rabbit
Ralph
Vanelope
Aladdin
Jasmine
Woody
Jessie
Buzz
Anastasia
Drizella
Mary Poppins
Phineas and Ferb

I have just now narrowed down the choices for the snacks, LOL and NOW, I have to think on the characters!!!! :scared:

Anyway, here are my choices for your snacks:

1. Cupcake, Contempo Cafe
2. Tie-Die Cheesecake. POP
3. School Bread, Kringla
4. Beignets, Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory at POFQ
5. Carrot Cake Cookie, Writer"s Stop at DHS
6. Oreo Bon Bons, Beach Club Marketplace at Beach Club
7. Nutella and Fresh Fruit Waffle Sandwich, Sleepy Hollow at MK
8. Zebra Domes, The Mara at AKL
9. LeFou’s Brew, Gaston’s Tavern at MK
10. Cinnamon Roll, Gaston's Tavern at MK
11. Cupcake, Starring Rolls at DHS
12. Citrus Swirl, Sunshine Tree Terrace at MK

Yes, very hard to choose and not go crazy just naming everyone, but here goes:

Mickey, Minnie, Goofy
Merida (obvious choice, I think :)), Rapunzel (is she still around somewhere?) Tiana, Ariel
Woody, Jesse, Buzz
Mike W and Sully
Aladdin and Jasmine
Belle and the Beast (my favorites!)
Phineas and Ferb
Peter Pan, Wendy, Hook, Smee
Chip and Dale
Mary Poppins
Pooh, Piglet, Tigger, Eeyore

Think I'll stop there :goodvibes

OK, here's my list!

-Merida (after missing out on your last trip I think this one should be an obvious choice)

-Wreck-it Ralph and Vanellope...again, I think pretty obvious since I know you loved that movie (PS, I finally saw it over the weekend and loved it!)

-Ariel

-Minnie, Daisy, Goofy, Donald at Pete's Silly Side Show

-Phineas and Ferb

-Rapunzel and the princesses (maybe...)

-Pocahontas

-possibly Gaston? (another PS, I missed out on him on my trip but my parents and sisters met him and said it was awesome)

-Belle

-Mickey and Minnie

-fairies

-Woody and Buzz

Ok, that's what I'm going with for now. I think I pretty much started off naming all the characters I met on my trip. LOL.

OKAY!

Dug and Russell... because if this is not in your plans then I just don't even know what to say to you. THEY ARE ADORABLE.

Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, Piglet, and Eeyore... because I have a feeling you are eating at a certain place that you'll meet all them at!

MERIDA!... because you missed our on her last trip!

WRECK-IT RALPH AND VANNELOPE!!... Okay duh, you've been talking about how much you wanted this meet to happen forever, even when I went to Disneyland and met Ralph! SO YES, must-do for sure.

Rapunzel... I just feel like she has to be on your list.

Buzz and Woody... Because they're awesome?

Mickey and Minnie!... because I can't go on a trip and not meet them, so basically, I just think you will see them.

GASTON!... because ermergerd, if you run into the specifically GORGEOUS Gaston, you are going to want to meet that fine, fine man.

Ariel... because I think you're going to want to meet her in her spot!

Jasmine and Aladdin... because it would be kind of neat to meet them in a new spot! PLUS you have a shot at meeting the Genie, too!

Mary Poppins... just seems like a good choice...since you need a re-do on showing her you can spell supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! :rotfl:

Okay, those are my guesses! WHEW.

I am glad you are giving me another week to figure this out. I'm terrible at characters. Yeah I know - weird.

I'm going to guess a few and hopefully get some points....:)

Doug and Russell
King Louie and Baloo
Wreck it Ralph and Vanelope
Mike and Sulley
Sorcerer Mickey
Stitch
Chip and dale in Frontierland outfits
Minnie and daisy -Pete's silly sideshow
Donald and goofy " "
Gaston
Tremaines
Tiana and haven
Buzz
Woody
Jessie
Winnie
Tigger
Eyesore
Piglet
Phineas and ferb
Beast
Belle
Mulan
Ariel

I think that's enough to get me a few! Thanks for organizing, this game has been fun!

Yay characters! :thumbsup2

Ok, well obviously you're going to want to meet Wreck it Ralph and Vanellope!

Pooh and Friends, especially Piglet!

Rapunzel

Merida

Minnie and Daisy and Goofy and Donald in Storybook Circus

Buzz and Woody

Gaston!

Ariel as a mermaid

The Tremaines

The Fairy Godmother

Marie

Jasmine and Aladdin

Mickey and Minnie

The UP characters

Ok I think I'll end here or I'm going to end up naming every character in Disney! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter