Oh, Just A Few GALLONS of Pixie Dust! - A July/August 2012 TR

Ok I'm ready to collect my 5 points :rotfl:

I still think AoA Little Mermaid is one of the resorts. I know I was almost unable to resist it!

For the second I'm guessing AKL. I think you were hinting at Epcot area, but my gut instinct was AKL. :confused3

I can't believe that you aren't going to tell us til the end!

I'm going with Art of Animation for the first, but I'm torn between AKL and CBR for the second! AoA has a Lion King and Finding Nemo section - AKL has Lion King accents in the room, and CBR has Finding Nemo on their linens. Hrm...

I guess I'll go with AoA and AKL as my final guess!

Catching up!

Haha, having those Dumbo pictures is still "brand new information" for me because I didn't go over there to see it all. So thanks! Haha. My construction photos and Fantasyland photos will be old news by the time I get up to even STARTING my December TR too.

It must've been so cool for your dad to be "That Guy"! It makes all the difference when they choose a good person to play that role.

Oh NO! I hate that you missed meeting Merida because of the bathroom situation!

I like watching your videos because I don't put mine all together either and just put up my random clips separately! At least you did connect your MK stuff! BTW I like the addition of your singing on Splash and on Pooh!

Great wrap-up! I'm glad you were able to have the best family vacation!

YAY for a new trip!

Okay.. I have no idea where you might be staying and I have no idea what these 2 night have in common but I am going to guess..

Pop century
Boardwalk

Right I'm here! I'm all caught up, I'm all good! Gutted your trip is over now but so excited for your next one!

Sorry you missed Merida too :( I ADORE Merida. Not only is she another red headed character (yup totally used to pretend I was Ariel when I was younger because I loved swimming and had the same hair colour!) but she has hair exactly like mine, and she is Scottish - which I almost was, my grandparents are and I was almost born there but my parents moved south! Haha rambling much! Anyway, I love her! Not that this is making you feel any better about missing her.

Man that was a sucky comment! Haha.

So I'm going to have a go at this game, even though I know I will be awful haha.

I'm gonna guess AoA purely because I know you haven't been there before... And thinking on the lion king theme I'm gonna guess AKL. Possibly. Haha. That being said, it seems like a reaaaaally obvious link. Grr! I am useless at these games!

Ummmm, I'm thinking AoA and AKL!

I mean, Lion King!? I think that's a similarity...right??

Anyhoo, I'll be glad to get the five points at least! Woot! Woot!

Love the idea of the guessing game! My guess is: AOA - Little Mermaid section and Beach Club Villas because there is a statue of Ariel there. From what I've read you are a pretty big fan of hers. ;)

I'm really bad at the guessing games but I'm going to at least get my 5 points darn it! :rotfl2:

Here are my guesses:

AoA - thinking a Little Mermaid room

and

POR- princess room

Can't believe how quick your trip is approaching! Wait! I just realized - you'll be leaving for WDW just a few days before we leave for our cruise!! :banana:

Hey yall! I just wanted to thank all of you who have been guessing! I wasn't expecting so many of you to do it, so I'm very excited! So thank you! Just a reminder that you can vote up until Monday! I'll let you know when this round is over. Also, if you guessed any time before April 1, it doesn't count because I hadn't told yall about the split stay yet. So if you haven't guessed yet, there is still time! Have a great rest of your weekend!

I'm so excited to do this although I will be super impatient until the end haha... I'm still going with AoA LM room, and the beach club.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Hahha aw, I'm sorry! Thanks for playing!

Okay, I'm ready.

My first guess for one of the resorts is Animal Kingdom Lodge! (since that is where I'm staying, hopefully you'll be there too! :P)
& uhm...
I have no clue about the second one, so let's go with either Wilderness Lodge or Coronado Springs, totally guessing any resort right now, hahaha :)

YAY DISNEY!

YEAH GIRL. Hahahah it's okay. Thanks for playing!

What a great way to pass the time till our August trip :cool1:

I'm also guessing AoA LM room, but I think the second resort will be POR in a royal room. Good luck to everyone! :goodvibes

Aww yay! I'm glad! Thanks for playing!

Ok, so I am reallllly bad with guessing games, but I will at least give it a shot and earn 5 points! haha :) So here it goes:

POFQ & AOA

Hahah don't worry about it! Thanks for playing!

I am so bad at this but my guesses are for AoA and Animal Kingdom lodge. I am just going with my gut here! Now I can't wait to find out!:scratchin

Yeah! Always go with your gut hahaha. Thanks for playing!

I am going to guess AoA and Wilderness Lodge (I don't think you have stepped foot at either of these.)

You're right about that, I haven't ever set foot in either of those resorts yet! Thanks for playing!

Playing along! Im going to guess AoA and Animal Kingdom Lodge, mostly because they both have lots of pretty things for you to take photos of:)

Yay! Ahh, very nice. Thanks for playing!

My guess is AoA and CBR! By the way I love your trip reports!

Thanks for playing! Aww thank you so much, I'm glad!

I'm game!

I'm gonna guess POR and AOA, just because I don't remember you ever visiting either, and they are in two different categories :goodvibes

Woohoo!!! Yeah girl, way to think. Thanks for playing!

Okay, i'm going with Art of Animation and Carribbean Beach Resort...:scratchin

at least i will get 5 points.....:hyper:

Hahha yeah! Way to be optimistic! Thanks for playing!

My guesses are going to be Boardwalk & Wilderness Lodge!:thumbsup2
I remember you saying you needed to stay at Boardwalk and I remember you saying you loved the theming at WL... however, I think WL is a MK resort, is it not? So I think that disqualifies it from the hints you gave... but I'm going with it anyway.

Well yes, Wilderness Lodge IS a Magic Kingdom resort. BUT, I said that AT LEAST one of them is in a new-to-me area! So you never know! Thanks for playing!

I'm going with AOA and Beach Club.

Awesome. Thanks for playing!

Ok, I've given this a lot of thought, and the 2 resorts I've come up with are...

Pop and POFQ! :thumbsup2

Hahha awesome! Thanks for playing!

Hmmmm...I'm going to go with Caribbean Beach and Beach Club - they both have a "Piratey" pool! pirate:

Ahh yeah, they do! Thanks for playing!

Hmmm...:scratchin....I'll guess AoA and POR because they both have princess themed rooms!

Yeah, they sure do! Thanks for playing!

I'll play! I'm guessing... Art of Animation and Caribbean Beach since they both have Nemo rooms.

That's so true! Thanks for playing!

So I am sooo bad at these things, but I will go back and re-read and TRY to come up with a guess!! Hope your having a great Saturday!

OH MAN. This is kind of a tough one! Mainly because your clues have helped in that I know you MUST be staying at AoA as one of your resorts... but some of your clues are throwing me WAY off, especially when I think I figured it out.

So that being said, I think number two is... Port Orleans French Quarter. I almost said Coronado Springs, but I don't have any idea what those two have in common... vs POFQ, I think I could find a couple of things they have in common with each other! I feel like CBR is out because I dunno, I just don't think you're staying there.

So yes, final answer is going to be Art of Animation and Port Orleans French Quarter!

BAH I HOPE I'M RIGHT!

Can I just say that I love how much thought you put into this? Love it! I'm sorry my clues threw you off! Hahaha. Thanks for playing!

I've been a TR stalker but I'm emerging to play the game. I'm going to to guess Animal Kingdom Villas & AoA.

Aww yay! No need to be a stalker any longer. So glad to finally hear from you! Thanks for playing!

Okay, I'm feeling AoA.
I'm torn on the second one between POR and AKL...
I think I'm gonna go with POR.

There. I earned myself at least five points, which is better than I think I've ever done in any guessing game :rotfl2:.

Awesome! Hey, you never know... you might have gotten much more than five points! Thanks for playing!

Ahhh, you're making me think! I keep trying to remember your previous posts and what you've mentioned in replies to my TR....:scratchin

My guesses are going to be AoA annnddd....(this is hard because you've mentioned moderate resorts before but I don't think that's it. Why yes, I am taking this way too seriously.:rotfl:) My gut is saying AKL, simply because I remember you saying you've wanted to stay there before, and it is the least expensive of all deluxes.

So, yeah, AoA and AKL.

Hahaha awesome! I love that you put a lot of thought into it. Thanks for playing!

Finally catching up on your last updates. So sad to see the TR ending, but how lovely to have another one to look forward to! I love May for Disney trips. :goodvibes

OOoohhh, love the guessing game. Hmm, this is going to be tough. OK, I'm going to go with the Boardwalk for my guess #1, because the Boardwalk is awesome - I don't think you've seen the cupcakes at the Boardwalk Bakery yet, have you? They're AWESOME. And guess #2...let's see...maybe Port Orleans...urgh, so hard to chose one, but I'll say French Quarter. The food court there has the big giant scary float heads, and the pool at the Boardwalk has the giant scary clown head at the pool - that's an obscure similarity, right?!? :rolleyes1 :thumbsup2

Thanks for reading along! I know, I'm so glad that I'll have another TR to write soon (and better yet, another trip to go on!) It's been weird these past few weeks not writing any updates or anything!

Hahaha wow! I think that may be the most obscure similarity so far! LOVE IT. Thanks for playing!

Ok I'm ready to collect my 5 points :rotfl:

I still think AoA Little Mermaid is one of the resorts. I know I was almost unable to resist it!

For the second I'm guessing AKL. I think you were hinting at Epcot area, but my gut instinct was AKL. :confused3

I can't believe that you aren't going to tell us til the end!

Hahahh way to be optimistic! Hmm... have I mentioned my love for Little Mermaid in the past? Maybe? ;) Thanks for playing!

I'm going with Art of Animation for the first, but I'm torn between AKL and CBR for the second! AoA has a Lion King and Finding Nemo section - AKL has Lion King accents in the room, and CBR has Finding Nemo on their linens. Hrm...

I guess I'll go with AoA and AKL as my final guess!

Ahh yes, way to think! Very nice. Thanks for playing!

I am going to guess AoA and POR...princesses :)

Hahah yes, I love those princesses! Thanks for playing!

Catching up!

Haha, having those Dumbo pictures is still "brand new information" for me because I didn't go over there to see it all. So thanks! Haha. My construction photos and Fantasyland photos will be old news by the time I get up to even STARTING my December TR too.

It must've been so cool for your dad to be "That Guy"! It makes all the difference when they choose a good person to play that role.

Oh NO! I hate that you missed meeting Merida because of the bathroom situation!

I like watching your videos because I don't put mine all together either and just put up my random clips separately! At least you did connect your MK stuff! BTW I like the addition of your singing on Splash and on Pooh!

Great wrap-up! I'm glad you were able to have the best family vacation!

YAY for a new trip!

Oh wow! Hahah yay! Hahah yeah, I know what you mean! I think most people have seen everything by now!

Oh yes, it was so much fun! He really enjoyed it too! He did an awesome job.

Yeah, it was such a bummer! I should have known better. At least I have the chance to meet her next month!!!

Hahah aww thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed that. I don't know how to NOT sing along. :lmao:

Thank you! It really was a wonderful trip. Thanks so much for catching up!

Okay.. I have no idea where you might be staying and I have no idea what these 2 night have in common but I am going to guess..

Pop century
Boardwalk

Hahah that's okay! Thanks for playing!

Right I'm here! I'm all caught up, I'm all good! Gutted your trip is over now but so excited for your next one!

Sorry you missed Merida too :( I ADORE Merida. Not only is she another red headed character (yup totally used to pretend I was Ariel when I was younger because I loved swimming and had the same hair colour!) but she has hair exactly like mine, and she is Scottish - which I almost was, my grandparents are and I was almost born there but my parents moved south! Haha rambling much! Anyway, I love her! Not that this is making you feel any better about missing her.

Man that was a sucky comment! Haha.

So I'm going to have a go at this game, even though I know I will be awful haha.

I'm gonna guess AoA purely because I know you haven't been there before... And thinking on the lion king theme I'm gonna guess AKL. Possibly. Haha. That being said, it seems like a reaaaaally obvious link. Grr! I am useless at these games!

Woohoo, thanks for catching up! I know, can't wait to go back!!!

Aww thanks. I really was bummed about it but I am SO glad I get another chance to meet her soon! Hahah yeah, you and Merida are practically twins! It's awesome! Aww no, not a sucky comment at all. I appreciate any comments!!

Hey, you never know! Thanks for playing!

Ummmm, I'm thinking AoA and AKL!

I mean, Lion King!? I think that's a similarity...right??

Anyhoo, I'll be glad to get the five points at least! Woot! Woot!

Hahah yeah, that is definitely a similarity!!! Thanks for guessing!

Love the idea of the guessing game! My guess is: AOA - Little Mermaid section and Beach Club Villas because there is a statue of Ariel there. From what I've read you are a pretty big fan of hers. ;)

Thanks! Hmm... have I made that clear? Maybe? Hahahaha! Thanks for playing!

I love games!!

I'm guessing AoA and Yacht Club :)

Woohoo, I'm glad! Thanks for playing!

I am guessing Art of Animation and Beach Club :)

Ahh very nice! Thanks for playing!

I'm really bad at the guessing games but I'm going to at least get my 5 points darn it! :rotfl2:

Here are my guesses:

AoA - thinking a Little Mermaid room

and

POR- princess room

Can't believe how quick your trip is approaching! Wait! I just realized - you'll be leaving for WDW just a few days before we leave for our cruise!! :banana:

Hahah yeah! Collect those points with pride. WOO! Thanks for playing! Oh my goodness, I can't believe it either! AHH really?! So will we be in Florida around the same time then? Or are yall leaving from somewhere else? Either way, very cool!

So I am sooo bad at these things, but I will go back and re-read and TRY to come up with a guess!! Hope your having a great Saturday!

Hahah aw, it's okay! It's just for fun! I'm glad you're going to be playing too though! Thank you so much, I hope you are as well!

For 5 points Marissa I'll guess AoA and Coronado Springs.... I have no idea how they would have similarities but those are my guesses!! ;)

Group participation is so fun!!

Oooh, Oohh - you're announcing your resorts today, aren't you?? :banana::banana: I am absurdly excited to hear where you're staying; I feel like it's where I'll be staying - or at least where I'll be vicariously staying through your next TR! :thumbsup2

Oooh, Oohh - you're announcing your resorts today, aren't you?? :banana::banana: I am absurdly excited to hear where you're staying; I feel like it's where I'll be staying - or at least where I'll be vicariously staying through your next TR! :thumbsup2

Ahh, unfortunately no!!! I'm sorry! I'm waiting until the end so nobody will know who's winning the game yet! ACK I'm sorry! :guilty:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter