Oh how I love DVC

Discussion in 'DVC Member Services' started by DukeStreetKing, Nov 12, 2004.

1. DukeStreetKing

DukeStreetKing <font color=darkgreen>Never Say Gobble Again<br><f

So I've used up all my 2004 points and I just booked the first DVC trip for 2005, 4 nights at OKW in June. Man, oh man, how I love DVC and the excitement having a vacation in the wings brings!

I used my remaining points that I banked from 2004 and the transaction couldn't have been smoother.

I just wanted to share my excitement. For everyone that has an upcoming trip, I hope you are all as excited as I am and I hope you have a great time!

:bounce:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jimmytammy

jimmytammy <font color=purple>Swivel, it's a hard habit to br

I feel and share in your excitement!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc

4. WOW

WOW DIS Veteran

Me too!!!! Me too!!!!!! Just love it, and as you said, love having a vacation in the wings. That is the best part and it helps us get thru the winter in the northeast.....:sunny: :hyper: :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :tongue: :tongue:

5. loribell

loribell <font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=darko

I understand completely. Today I took out a calendar and planned the dates of our trip for the summer of '06 & '07. Have to make sure we get it set up right to use our AP's for Disney and Universal for 2 trips.

Lori

6. MagikMom

MagikMom DIS Veteran

Duke I totally understand. We just went to SSR last month and I'm already counting down to my June/July trip. I've also started calculating points and working on my first trip to HH for the summer of 2006!:tongue:

Oct. 2004 SSR
    Aug. 2003 BWV
    Oct. 2002 All Star Sports/BCV
    March 2001 All Star Sports