Oh how I love DVC

DukeStreetKing

DIS Veteran
So I've used up all my 2004 points and I just booked the first DVC trip for 2005, 4 nights at OKW in June. Man, oh man, how I love DVC and the excitement having a vacation in the wings brings!

I used my remaining points that I banked from 2004 and the transaction couldn't have been smoother.

I just wanted to share my excitement. For everyone that has an upcoming trip, I hope you are all as excited as I am and I hope you have a great time!

:bounce:

Me too!!!! Me too!!!!!! Just love it, and as you said, love having a vacation in the wings. That is the best part and it helps us get thru the winter in the northeast.....:sunny: :hyper: :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :tongue: :tongue:

I understand completely. Today I took out a calendar and planned the dates of our trip for the summer of '06 & '07. Have to make sure we get it set up right to use our AP's for Disney and Universal for 2 trips.

Lori

Duke I totally understand. We just went to SSR last month and I'm already counting down to my June/July trip. I've also started calculating points and working on my first trip to HH for the summer of 2006!:tongue:

Oct. 2004 SSR
Aug. 2003 BWV
Oct. 2002 All Star Sports/BCV
March 2001 All Star Sports

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter