Oh Heck...Just unpacked the Christmas presents and security tag still on something...

GospelofDisney

Earning My Ears
Has anyone got any advice please? Just unpacked the shopping bags with my husband's Christmas presents in, only to realize that the SECURITY tag is still on...oh my goodness...what can I do? :sad2:

I didn't set any alarms off when I left the shop ( it was the one just inside the Studios)

It has some inky looking stuff inside it, so looks like if I try and remove it, it will spoil - the gift is to expensive to take the risk....
Really angry at myself for not checking it, it was the last thing I bought and literally just flung it in the case.

Any ideas friends?
Thanks x

Its may be worth taking to a tesco store with the receipt, as they have a machine that takes off a variety of tags and were able to remove a tag from a pair of slippers that i bought in a Disney store.

Did this a couple of years ago - took it to the Disney Store and they removed it for us :)

Don't touch the ink tag yourself.. it will definitely leave a blue stain! Takes ages to get off your hands also. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter