Oga's Cantina for 12, do I have any chance?

MrBellatrixLestrange

Mouseketeer
I'm planning a trip for my entire family in October, with all the Star Wars fans in the family I would love to get as many as possible if not all into the Cantina however it sounds like that is probably a pipe dream. Does anyone have any hints that might give me hope? Unfortunately I won't be staying at a Disney resort so it seems like an impossible dream.

We made 2 8 party ADR's with 5 minutes apart. We were seated together, 1 group of 8 at a large booth and the other standing at the table diagonal from them. Our ADR was for day 8 of our trip tho.

Not staying on property finding an Oga's at 60 days for 12 will probably be a challenge. Try to grab 2 reservations for 6. Grab whatever you can get though. If you grab one for 6 set up dining alerts on reservation finders hoping to find another. Otherwise, go directly to Oga's at opening and sweet talk the CMs? Best of luck.

I was able to snag a last minute party of 4 in May the night before I wanted it. So don’t give up if you’re not initially successful. I think someone canceled what I got to avoid the fee last minute. It was at 11:30 at night the day before I wanted to go. Good luck.

Es tan difícil conseguir una reserva, en mi caso voy solo. Creo que hay más posibilidades si vas en grupo, ¿no?

It may be best to break the party up and see if you could be seated next to/near each other. You should be able to get reservations in the app, but I would check with the staff early on to make sure they have the space.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter