Oga’s Walk In During EEMH?

Mango7100

DIS Veteran
Is Ogas open during EEMH and has anyone had any luck just walking up? I know the breakfast menu is smaller than the lunch/dinner drink selection...

We were there at opening yesterday and there were CMs outside begging people to come in! Seems like first thing in the morning getting in isn't a problem.

We were there Saturday. Had a reservation at 12:20, but we were done with everything we wanted to do in the park by 9. Walked over to Oga’s and were told we could go in with a 5-10 minute wait. Same they were telling walk ups. We waited about 30 seconds.

We were at EMH 9/26. We arrived at about 7:15 am. We rode Millennium Falcon (35 min wait) and arrived after at Oga's. Like PP said, the CM's were outside handing out menus. We got in immediately and enjoyed our drinks!

Had a reservation at 12:20, but we were done with everything we wanted to do in the park by 9. Walked over to Oga’s and were told we could go in with a 5-10 minute wait.
Sorry to hijack.

Jax, what did you do about your ADR? Did they "take" it, thereby fulfilling it, or did you end up with the $10 charge for skipping the ADR?

Sorry to hijack.

Jax, what did you do about your ADR? Did they "take" it, thereby fulfilling it, or did you end up with the $10 charge for skipping the ADR?

We were early enough that it wasn’t available to check us in. They were keeping a paper list and checking people in in the evening. We were not charged for missing out adr.

I specifically asked and they said it was no problem at all to go hours before our adr. By the time 12:25 rolled around we were getting ready for a good nap

We did EEMH 9/25 and after riding SRMF we walked up and got a cup of coffee and a breakfast roll. I was also able to cancel my evening reservation as well. She took my name and time. No problem getting in.

Is it generally full during emh? Wondering if it’s ok to ask for a spot with a view of RX. Luckily both times we’ve been we could see him.

When we went, it was a good number of people, but not crowded. I should think they would be able to accommodate. People were enjoying themselves, but not spending a lot of time. We were seated, had coffee, roll and didn't hang around long as there was too much to do. We didn't rush, though. We probably spent around 25 minutes or so in there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter