Oga’s Cantina

becauseimnew

Planner-aholic
Is it normal to get a reservation to Oga's after park close?

I saw a bunch of reservations up 9:50PM the first week of August.

If a reservation is available at a time that works for you then take it. Either the ADR system is ahead of new park hours being released, or be certain that if you have an ADR you will be allowed to remain in the park after closing. Have fun.

If a reservation is available at a time that works for you then take it. Either the ADR system is ahead of new park hours being released, or be certain that if you have an ADR you will be allowed to remain in the park after closing. Have fun.
I did, unfortunately I dropped our earlier reservation without even thinking it was a glitch, now I hope they don't cancel our after-hours reservation.

I just picked up a 9:50 pm Oga's for August 30, but held onto our reservation for 3 pm thinking the later one might be a glitch, but if so this thread makes me think that's less likely (since the OP's reservation and mine were made more than a week apart). Hoping this means they're going to release later park hours!

This is common. In July, I had an 8:50pm Oga's reservation with an 8pm park close.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter