offsite question about Disney Dinning....

scrappinmom

WDW, DL & DLP - up next ???
If we dont' stay onsite can I still make ADR's? We've never stayed offsite & tried. I'm thinking of staying at the DoubleTree suites this time, or Nick Hotel. But my kiddos NEED their character dining !

scrappinmom said:
If we dont' stay onsite can I still make ADR's? We've never stayed offsite & tried. I'm thinking of staying at the DoubleTree suites this time, or Nick Hotel. But my kiddos NEED their character dining !

You sure can!:)Would highly recommend that you do.

HTH!
:sunny:

Hey!! I'm not quite sure what ADR's mean since I'm new to the sight BUT we are staying offsite and we have made reservations for character dining. You don't need to stay onsite for most things at disney. The meal plan you do, extra magic hourse and maybe some other things,tho those are the only two things i've found so far we can't benefit from,

but things like dining with characters all you need is a park pass that day!!!

hth
dawn
we're going in 2 WEEKS :banana: :woohoo: :cool1:

Yes you can. We are going to stay off site in May and have made several ADRs. I believe the only timing difference is that off site guests have to wait until 180 days ahead (for most dining) for each day of their trip, while on-property guests can make all their ADRs 180 days from the 1st day of their reservation. I hope that makes sense...
-Stan

stanax said:
Yes you can. We are going to stay off site in May and have made several ADRs. I believe the only timing difference is that off site guests have to wait until 180 days ahead (for most dining) for each day of their trip, while on-property guests can make all their ADRs 180 days from the 1st day of their reservation. I hope that makes sense...
-Stan

Thanks everyone...Stan that's exactly what I was looking for..so it's still 180 days for off site as well? Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter