Offsite Pizza Press restaurant?

GenGen22

DIS Veteran
Has anyone eaten at the Pizza Press? If yes, how did you like it? Also, are the pizza's like personal sized or what size would you say they are Small, Med, Lrg?? I saw a coupon on the the OC visitors site and then looked at the Pizza Press site and the prices look good but it doesn't say the size of the Pizza so, I'm a little confused:upsidedow. I'm just trying to find some good inexpensive places that we haven't eaten yet for our Disney vacation in July. TIA;)

We ate there last month. The pizza size is a small, not personal. I think it is about 10" or so. We were able to split one. All are made fresh right there to order. The salads were good too. The greens are pre packaged and then they add whatever meats and veggies you want.

My son calls them Pizza Perfect, and talks about them often.

I had a chance to talk to the owner two different times, and he's just lovely. Said that they spent months perfecting their dough and sauce, everything is fresh, and even their ice cream is hand made in small batches by a local company. Their root beer is a more gourmet brand as well, if I recall correctly, and basically it's an awesome place because my son (with sensitivities to things based on corn syrup) can eat everything there. Except for the beer of course. :)

To many, the pizzas would be considered small, and the price is high-ish for a smaller pizza, but it's really really good.

Thin crust, FYI. The "press" in the name refers to how they make the ball-of-dough into a pizza shape; they put it into a press which flattens it into the circle. :)

Love Pizza Press! So tasty and fresh, and the staff is awesome. I usually eat 1-2 pieces of pizza, and can eat an entire Pizza Press pizza myself. I would call it an "on vacation" personal size. ;) We stop there at least once after the parks, on the way back to our room ( They are open until 1:00 AM). We are staying at the DLH this trip, and it is the only thing I plan to leave the resort for. Now I'm hungry!

Sorry to go a little off topic, but anyone have suggestion for places to deliver to hotels?

Sorry to go a little off topic, but anyone have suggestion for places to deliver to hotels?

We have had Buca di Beppo delivered to our hotel and it was good food. We ordered a family-style spaghetti dinner. Might want to check into them if you like Italian.

Thanks everyone for the info on Pizza Press. I have to run. It by DH & see what he thinks.

disneydreamer74 said:
We have had Buca di Beppo delivered to our hotel and it was good food. We ordered a family-style spaghetti dinner. Might want to check into them if you like Italian.

That's interestting I didn't know that Buca delivered or had a family spaghetti dinner. That might be a really good idea to order from the room while the kids are in the pool. We love Buca. Thanks for sharing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter