• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Offsite Orlando restaurants

What kind of places are you looking for? You generally have to head out of the tourist corridor and into Orlando proper to find the good local places.

Just off the top of my head.. some cheap eats: Yellow Dog Eats, Pom Pom's Teahouse, Achilles Art Cafe, Border Grill, Hot Krust, Black Bean Deli
Upscale- Luma on Park, Ravenous Pig, Cask and Larder, K Restaurant, Chatham's Place

Try the Villa De Flora at The Gaylord Convention Centre
Try Manny's Chop House in Haines City on Hwy 27 South

Any recommendations for Orlando restaurants that aren't a chain?
My new favorite is Café Tu Tu Tango. It's a local small plates restaurant with a really fun atmosphere. They have visiting artists working on projects, a taro card reader, etc. And our teens really enjoyed this especially. The food and service were both outstanding. My nephew who works at SeaWorld picked this place for taking us out to dinner when we were visiting in December, and it was really a great pick. I saw when I posted a review on TripAdvisor that the restaurant had a one of those Trip Advisor rewards for 2014 for being a favorite, and I was not surprised by this at all. I will definitely plan to hit this place again. Here is a link to their website: http://cafetututango.com/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter