offsite hotel

nicola

<font color=deeppink>Tinkerbell<br><font color=gre
hi all...i need to book one of the offsite hotels for our first night as we arrive late and are package doesnt start to the next day. we would consider dream castle, magic circus, explorers or kyriad....does anyone know best site to book one night for nov to get cheapest rate?

oh problem solved...just booked a night at Cheyenne through expedia for an amazing £64 for the four of us including breakfast wow...imagine how cheap your whole holiday would be if you booked it entirely at that rate and then just added the park tickets on!! unfort no trip to DLP would be complete for me without a stay at the DLH...im ruined..oh curse the day i ever decided to stay at that pink palace :rotfl2:

:rotfl2: lol bless you nicola, my Feb/March trips cost less than £300 for 4 days/5 nights for one adult and 2 kids onsite, park tickets included, because I don't book the DLH :).

Expedia are great for the onsite hotels room only in winter season :thumbsup2.

ok, goodness that is less than what we are paying for budget Ibis. I tried our dates 15 Oct for 3 nights and could not find anything below 94.

im ruined..oh curse the day i ever decided to stay at that pink palace :rotfl2:
:lmao:

We stayed at the Pink Palace last year and it really was everything I'd hoped :cloud9: but no way was I paying what they were asking for this summer (IIRC it wasn't far off £4000 for two rooms and that was with 40% discount!!) but I did wonder if staying anywhere else would be a let-down after.

Quite the contrary - we had fantastic rooms at the Newport Bay, in fact I would even go as far as to say I think I actually preferred them. Our view was even better than our view at DLH (and we had a really good view there ::yes::) and I loved being able to watch Dreams from the balcony on our last night.

To me the only real differences were the location (not a problem at all but it was nice last year to be able to pop back to the room so quickly) and the breakfast (again not a problem, breakfast was very civilised contrary to what I've read on here and if I'd wanted the DLH one I could have gone there and paid for it).

We ate at Inventions and I didn't mind at all that I wasn't staying in the hotel. I'd love to stay there again one day but I'm relieved to find out it hasn't ruined me!

Actually, DH wants to stay at all the DLP hotels so we've started at the top and are working downwards! :rotfl2:

Were on a late flight in also, got that price for the night after but no good to us as we will be in the new York hotel then. Have decided to stay at the novotel terminal hotel in cdg the 1st night as the tgv is finnished and were going to get it early nxt morn.

:rotfl2: lol bless you nicola, my Feb/March trips cost less than £300 for 4 days/5 nights for one adult and 2 kids onsite, park tickets included, because I don't book the DLH :).

Expedia are great for the onsite hotels room only in winter season :thumbsup2.

how on earth did you get all that for £300??? £64 x 4 is £256 and thats not even including park tickets!! please share your secret....at that price...i would def forgo the DLH!!!

if we did decide to go again staying at cheyenne at this rate of £64...what would be cheapest way to get park tickets? need help from the gurus lol!

how on earth did you get all that for £300??? £64 x 4 is £256 and thats not even including park tickets!! please share your secret....at that price...i would def forgo the DLH!!!

easy :) - it was the recent 2 nights free offer on the UK site - or the current 40% off offer on the French site (comes to roughly the same price) and kids under 12 go free from January to March each year .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter